Chapter Twenty Nine

"I am looking for Alicia Taylor" I told the nurse, shantel called & told me Ajai was in the hospital I rushed there & was so scared

"Ma'am they are prepping her for surgery"

"Surgery?" I asked. She nodded.

"Wait in the waiting room & I will have the doctor come & talk to you"I nodded & walked in the waiting room.

I sat there with my head in my lap trying not to cry.

"Damita" I heard a voice I looked up to see Keyshia Karen & Londyn walk in I hugged him crying in there arms.

"It's going to be okay Mita I swear" Londyn said.

***********

We been here for hours waiting to hear something Shantel came & left the baby with her mom.

"Is Ajai okay?" I heard that lady Simone come in & say.

"We don't know they haven't told us"

"Why are you here?" Shantel asked looking the woman up & down with disgust.

"Because I care about her why else do you think I'm here?" Shantel stood up charging at Simone but Keyshia grabbed her.

"Come on y'all not now."

"Look I'm still her wife"

"For right now but I'm her future" Simone said sitting next to Karen.

"Girl bye" I said shaking my head.

"Family of Alicia Taylor." We stood up walking over to the older male doctor.

"That's us how is she?"

"She's fine she's awake she Lost a lot of blood but she is okay  she has broken leg but she is fine."

"Thank God"

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Two at a time" he said & left.

"Well now that we know she is fine we are going to go & tell her I will back tomorrow" Keyshia said hugging me, she felt so good in my arms.

I let her go & looked away, she grabbed Karen's hand & they left.

I don't know why but my feelings for her started to come back.