Chapter Thirty

I know I fucked up big time, I honestly don't see a future with Damita like I do Karen

I know I fucked up big time, I honestly don't see a future with Damita like I do Karen. I regret it 100%

I woke up looking next to me seeing Damita asleep,
I quietly got outta her bed & grabbed my clothes putting them on & leaving. I rushed home I know Karen was going to kill me.

I pulled in the driveway, I got out the car & walked in  hearing sade & smelling coffee. I walked in the kitchen seeing Karen sitting there drinking coffee.

"I don't want hear anything from you" she whispered not looking at me.

"Why do you do this to me, when we met I loved you so much, I moved to Atlanta for you, I got pregnant because you wanted to, I just can't do this anymore." I started tearing up.

"Baby please"

"Who was she, I smell her all over." I sighed trying not to let the tears come out.

"Karen I'm sorry"

"Your always sorry, I tried everything I know to make this work but it's not you clearly love her" she stood up walking over to me looking at me with such hurt in her eyes.

"I am leaving, I'm going to New York for 2 weeks & I will be back for my things, you can see the baby but as far as us we are done"

"Baby please I'm so sorry"

"You sure are" she said walking away going upstairs.

"Fuck" I whispered.

*******
"You let her leave?" Londyn asked.

"I had no choice Lo, she doesn't want anything to do with me, I love that girl so much." I started crying again.

"Keys, If you loved her you wouldn't continue to fuck up. I love you girl but you are wrong"

"I know I just couldn't stop her"

"Do you love Damita?" That was good question.

"I will always have love for her but as far as in love I'm in love with Karen."

"Well you have to tell Damita that what happened was a mistake" I knew this would hurt Damita but Lo was right I had to tell her.

I heard a knock at the door, Lo got up answering it.

"Oh hey baby how are you?" Londyn said hugging some girl she looked really familiar.