Part 2-Chapter Twelve

"Have y'all  talk to Gwen or Lo?" I asked Damita & Ajai, we were having lunch

"Have y'all talk to Gwen or Lo?" I asked Damita & Ajai, we were having lunch.

"Not since the party" Ajai said.

"I'm worried about them Lo & I suppose to go shopping yesterday"

"I am too, let's go by the house" we nodded in agreement & left heading over to lo's house.

We pulled up seeing both Lo's & Gwen's cars there, we got out the car headed toward the house.

We noticed the door was cracked opened.

"Lo" I called but no answer, we all looked at each other & proceeded in the house.

"Gwen it's us" Damita said, we noticed the house was a mess, "What the hell happened here?"

"Look something isn't right here I'm going to check upstairs & y'all check the kitchen & the back yard." I told them, they nodded & walked off. I walked upstairs not seeing anything.

I walked in they're bedroom & it tore up, i made my way in the bathroom seeing blood & a phone on the floor.

"Keyshia" Ajai called walking in the room.

"We need to call the police right now"

************
"Why would someone want to hurt your friends?" The fat bald officer asked us.

"Look someone has been stalking them & Londyn found her ex girlfriend dead we already told you this go find them!" I yelled, causing Ajai to touch my shoulder.

"We will get back with you when we have something do you know who would take them?"

"Yes, Toni Braxton & Grant we don't know his last name" the other officer wrote the names down.

"Ok we will be in touch" The officers left & we cleaned up the house when my phone rung.

I picked it up seeing my mom calling me, I answered

"Hello?"

"Keys, I need you to come home" I heard my mom say you could tell something was wrong.

"Whats wrong mama?" I asked.

"Just come home baby"

"Ok I'm on the way" I ended the call & stood up

"Hey y'all I gotta go y'all" we left the house & I drove them back to there cars then went to my moms house & I walked in seeing my sister Lisa sitting there crying.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked, My mom walked toward me.

"Where's Jojo?" I asked looking around for my daughter.

"Karen came & got her, Keyshia you need to sit down" For some reason my mom wasn't herself, she was shaking & looked like she had been crying

"No tell me what's wrong?" I touched her arm.

"Honey, your father was found dead this morning" I didn't know what to say or how to feel, Memories of my dad & I played in my mind & I broke down crying I fell on the floor, my mom grabbed me hugging me tightly.

Lisa came over to us & got on her knees crying with us.

"Who killed him?" I asked through my tears.

"We don't know baby but we will get that son of a Bitch" Lisa Cried.

We cried in each other's arms for what seemed like forever.

I know my dad wasn't the best parent but I loved him & I was going to find out who did this to him

****************

I just arrived home & I was so worried about my girl Lo, I know Grant has something to do with it

I walked in the house it was quiet in there.

"Simone" I called, I walked in the living room to see her & the girls laying on the couch asleep.

I smiled at them & walked in the bedroom taking off my heels, I walked over to the dresser & opened it trying to find me some Pajamas, I moved some clothes over & saw a bag.

I took the bag out the drawer & saw cocaine, Is she really serious right now I can't believe she is doing this shit again. I wonder what else she is hiding.

I walked back in the living room finding her purse on the counter, I quietly walked over to it & opened it going through it.

I found a needle & a small rope at the bottom of her purse, "hey babe I didn't know you was home" I heard Simone say, she was standing behind me I turned & looked at her.

"What's this?" I asked holding the stuff I found up so she could see it, she just stared at me not saying anything.

"Baby I can explain" she said stepping a little closer to me.

"I'm listening"

"I met up with some old friends the other night"

"Wait, the night I stayed up waiting for you?"

"Y..yeah" I took a deep breath

"Are you using again?"

She had a tear fall down her face, I wanted to wipe it away but I didn't.

"Your getting high Simone, do you know you could loose your job, they can take our kids away & you don't care"

"No baby I do care I just can't stop" she started scratching her arm.

"Either you stop & go to rehab or you loose your family over this" I held the stuff again she looked at it & licked her lips.

She walked over to me & took the rope, needle & Coke from me & just stared at it, she then walked over to the trash & threw it away.

"Baby" she cried, I walked over hugging her tightly running my hand through her hair.

"It's okay, we are going to do this together ok, I love you" I kissed her forehead & we stood there just holding each other.