Part 2-Chapter Four

I was so pissed at my parents, I didn't talk to them at all for the next couple of days

I was so pissed at my parents, I didn't talk to them at all for the next couple of days. Yes I was happy that they took me in but I can't help who I love.

I sat on my bed on my phone, Mama Tori let me have my phone back but they took my car for a few more days.

I was on Snap doing some filters when I saw Jess was FaceTiming me.

I made sure I looked okay & then answered smiling.

"Hey baby"

She looked so good, I wanted to go over to her house & tackle her.

"Damn baby you looking good"

"I miss you so much Jay" she said biting her lip.

"I miss you too I wish I had my car I come over there & you know"

"No why don't you tell me"

Just as I was about to talk, my door opened revealing my mama Janet.

I hung up on Jess turning off my phone.

"What were you doing?"

"I was talking to my friend but you came in"

"Don't get hit little girl I was coming to apologize to you" she said sitting on my bed.

"Ok" I sighed.

"Look I don't approve of this but if you claim to love her than I have to accept that & with that said I want to meet her me & your mom"

"I don't know if that's a good idea" they couldn't know that Jess worked at my school.

"If I cant meet her than you can't see her it's your choice Jada" she stood up walking out shutting my door.

I looked biting lip maybe Jess will be ok with it.

I called her back & she answered on the 2nd ring.

"Why did you hang up on me?"

"Babe my mom came in my room"

"Oh, what did she say?"