Part 2-Chapter Six

I was so shocked to see my grandparents after all this time

I was so shocked to see my grandparents after all this time. Yes I was pissed at my moms but I loved them.

"They want to take you where?" Mama Mita asked.

"Jada is coming back to California with us" my grandpa said clearing his throat.

"No she's not this is our child, Jay take your brother upstairs for his nap please" I nodded & stopped up picking my brother up walking out the room going upstairs to his room. I sat in the chair in his room & rocked him to sleep.

"We adopted her!" I heard my mom yell.

"I don't care she is our blood! We will see you in court!" My grandma yelled back, next thing I heard the door slam.

"I can't believe this" Mama Damita said.

"Baby please calm down"

I laid Cash in his bed as he slept.

I walked out the room closing the door going in my room closing the door laying on my bed. I had tears coming down my face.

I picked up my phone & called Jess, she wasn't talking to me at the moment but I needed her.

I coughed as tears ran down my face.

"Hello" she answered doing her makeup.

"Baby I need you" I whined she looked at concerned.

"What's wrong Jay?"

I told her the whole story, I had more tears coming down my face. Nobody & I mean nobody knows what happened to me as a child.

"I'm going to come over" she said.

"Are you sure remember you didn't want them to know"

"I know but I love you & you can't drive in this state, I have to be there for you, send me your address"

"I love you too Jess" she blew me a kiss & hung up. I just laid back in my bed crying more.

I didn't want to deal with my drama with Jess & my moms but I to at this point.

*****************