Part 2-Chapter Eight

I was so upset at the situation with Jada's Grandparents

I just lost a case because my mind was else where, I walked in the house & threw my stuff down on the couch.

I walked in the kitchen seeing The kids & Tori sitting at the table doing homework.

"Hey baby how was work?"

"I lost my case" I sighed, I walked over kissing baby boy & Jada on the check.

"You need a stress reliever?" Tori asked biting her lip.

"No i am good I'm going to take a shower & lay down till dinners ready" I walked upstairs & grabbed some clothes to take a shower.

Tori walked in the bathroom & closed the door.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"I have a lot on my mind Tori okay" I took off my shirt & turned on the water when I felt Tori put her hands on my breast.

She started kissing on my neck but I wasn't turned on.

"Tori" she stopped.

"What the hell is your problem you never turned me down before so what's the problem now?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not in the fucking mood I told you that Damn!"

"Fine fuck you Damita"  she walked out slamming the door.

I shook that off getting in the shower.

************
After my shower, I laid in my bed watching tv when my phone buzzed.

Will: Hey beautiful how was your day?

I smiled at the text, I met will the other day at the mall & he has been texting me but I don't know if I should text back even though Tori & I hit rough patches I still love that girl.

Me: I'm good how are you?

We texted back & forth for a while & I ended up falling asleep.

I was woken up by Cash hitting me in the face, "Ma" he mumbled,

I opened my eyes & looked at his beautiful face.

"Son stop that" I giggled.

I sat up picking him up, I took him in his room & laid him down, I know I was being to hard on Tori.

I walked downstairs seeing her sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Where is Jay?"

"She's with her friends"

"Good" I took off my shirt & straddled her lap.

"I thought you wasn't in the mood?" She asked rubbing her hands up & down my sides.