Chapter Forty Eight

"How do I look?" I asked Tori we were going out with some of her friends I was meeting for the first time

"Damn baby you look sexy" she wrapped an arm around me.

"Thanks you look sexy yourself."

"Come on let's go" she grabbed my hand kissing it leading out our bedroom

We got in the car & her phone dinged signaling she had a text message. I picked it up seeing it was that Todd talking about he misses her & loves her.

"Who was that?" She asked, I deleted the message & put her phone back down.

"Nobody just IG" she nodded touching my hand, I smiled, he was not going to ruin us this time.

Exiting the car we walked in the bar hand & hand. We walked to a table all friends was at, they looked so different than what I pictured it was three studs & two fems.

"Hey everyone" Tori said hugging one of the studs I was nervous because they were not like our crew.

"Hey who is this beautiful lady?" Another stud said eyeing me.

"Hi I am Damita"

"This is my baby I was telling y'all about" we sat down & the same stud looked at me.

"Hey I'm lex" she said grabbing my hand kissing it.

"Aye man back up, this all me" I loved when Tori got Jealous.

"So how did y'all meet" one of the fems asked she was pretty but you could tell she was a hoe cause every woman that walked past she was looking at them.

"We met at a club & I was sitting at the bar & she walked over & asked did I want to dance, the rest is history" Tori smiled kissing my cheek.