Chapter Fifty One

Tonight Karen & I were going to this fashion show, She got a driver for us & everything

Tonight Karen & I were going to this fashion show, She got a driver for us & everything. I wasn't really in the mood because all this shit with Howard was really bothering me he got out jail on bond but we had to go to court soon.

We walked out to the car & this guy got out of the car opening the door for us.

"Good evening, your chariot awaits." He smiled, I got in the car & then Karen got in grabbing my hand,

"You look sexy tonight baby" she licked her lips looking at me.

"No that's all you, why you gotta be this beautiful?" She giggled kissing my cheek, the driver got in the car & started it up

**************
We made it to the show & there was paparazzi everywhere, Dave, the driver got out the car & came around opening the door. Karen got out & helped me out, the paps took our pictures & were saying Karen Karen look over here. We walked up to the red carpet seeing a lot of celebs & models taking pictures before going in the building.

We stopped at the red carpet & took some pics, people asked who was I & Surprising she said I was her wife.

We walked inside seeing people everywhere.

Karen was talking to a lot of people, I was alittle uneasy about this but I was doing this for her.

A then saw a woman walk up to Karen & hug her from behind. I stood at bar & watching them.

"You ok?" I heard a female voice ask standing next to me.

"Yeah, who is that?" I pointed to the woman that was talking to my wife.

"Oh that's Natalia she & Karen were really close friends a lot of use thought they were messing around" I looked at that them at there close touch, I knew something was going on but could I really be mad at her?

"Who are you by the way?"

"I'm Karen's wife" she gasp.

Getting my thoughts together I walked over to where they were & cleared my throat.