Part 2-Chapter Five

Fall 2009

Today was Gwen's family reunion I didn't want to go but she begged me to go with her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Today was Gwen's family reunion I didn't want to go but she begged me to go with her. I wasn't looking forward to seeing her parents but I was anxious about meeting her family.

I invited Keyshia & Ajai to come with me.

"Let's go babe" I walked downstairs to see Gwen waiting by the door with some wrapped food.

"Come on Lo I told my mom I would there thirty minutes ago"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come on Lo I told my mom I would there thirty minutes ago"

"I'm coming I had to look good for you" she smiled, we took the food out to the car & left it was a long drive.

"We there yet I'm hungry" I complained

"Yes we are here" we pulled up to the park & it was filled with A lot of people & kids running around playing.

We got the food out of the car, walked up to the shelter.

"Hey Auntie Dia" Gwen said to an older woman she was pretty.

"Hey honey just lay that over there" she pointed to where she wanted the food.

I laid the dish down & saw Gwen's mother walking toward us.

"Hey honey" she hugged Gwen.

"Hey momma"

"Hi Londyn" I was shocked she spoke without having an attitude

"Hello ms. Gina it's nice to see you again"

"You too I love that outfit" Gwen looked at me & smiled.

"Thanks"

I smiled hopefully this will go good

***********
"Girl that food was bomb" Keyshia said Finishing her third plate.

"I know this family can cook" I said laughing

"I have going to find Gwen" I said standing up walking away. I looked everywhere for her, I walked by the cars & I saw her that nigga Grant & her parents standing there talking but more like arguing.