Chapter Thirty Six

Winter 2007

After my meltdown I realized that Keyshia doesn't want to be with me & I have to accept that

After my meltdown I realized that Keyshia doesn't want to be with me & I have to accept that. I am to beautiful to chase someone, I just want someone to make me happy & that's clearly not happening.

I was out at the Mall shopping it was helping me to move on. I was in Michael Kors store looking at purses.

"Hi Damita" I knew that voice I turned around & saw her.

"Tori

"Tori...."I took in all her beauty, she looked amazing.

"Wow I'm surprised to see you" I said.

"Yeah I came back a few weeks ago, I was going to come over but I figured that you didn't want to see me since you know." I sighed.

"How you been?"

"I been okay, things could be better" I said, we just stared at each other.

"Well I was going to go get something to eat if you wanted to come" she asked.

"Yeah sure"

*********
"That food was so good" I said walking in my house, Tori decided to come over & have a drink with me.

"Yeah it was, wow the house looks the same." She examined the house.

We sat on the couch.

"You look more beautiful than before" she said causing me to blush a little

"Stop no I don't"

"Yes you do, you have always been beautiful to me" We stared at each other again.

"I would love to start over with you Tori" I played with her hair.

"Would you?"

"Yes, but you can't be so scared that I am going to hurt you ok?" She nodded.