Chapter Thirty Four

Tonight Londyn, her friend, Simone & I, Karen & Keyshia we're have a girls night

Tonight Londyn, her friend, Simone & I, Karen & Keyshia we're have a girls night. My leg was better so I was happy to get together with my girls. I invited Shantel & her girlfriend Kendra, we have been getting along so she is still in the circle.

"Are you sure you okay with Shantel coming?" Keyshia asked sitting on the couch eating some chips.

"Yeah I'm fine with it she is my sons mother" I shrugged.

"So did you talk to Damita?" She asked, I sighed & nodded.

"Yeah I did & your right she's tripping I'm going to call my parents so we can see about getting her in a program" I haven't spoken to my parents but I want to help my sister.

"Yeah she called me other day & left this horrible voicemail." She said shaking her head.

"Just stay away from her, she's not in the right frame of mind." She nodded. The door opened & I saw Karen & Simone coming in with wine & stuff.

"Hey baby" Simone said walking over pecking my lips.

"Hey, I missed you" I said kissing her check

"Hey, I missed you" I said kissing her check. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Keyshia said walking to the door.

"The party can start I'm here!" I heard Londyn's loud ass mouth.

"Girl please" I rolled my eyes giggling.

She walked in with some woman I never seen before was fine don't get me wrong.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend Shante, shante this is Karen, you already met the monster over there Keyshia"

"Shut up lo"

"& this is Simone & Ajai." I waved but Simone didn't.

"Nice to meet you all" she said sitting on the couch.

"So how did you two meet?" Karen asked as Keyshia rubbed her stomach.

"We met at a club" Lo rolled her eyes.