Chapter Eighteen

I just got home from Kendra's, I couldn't go through with it we kissed for a minute but I had to leave

I just got home from Kendra's, I couldn't go through with it we kissed for a minute but I had to leave. Even though Tori & I are going through problems I would never cheat on her.

I walked inside it was dark, I went upstairs, going in our room seeing Tori laying there asleep, I took off my clothes & put on a big t-shirt, getting the bed.

"Where you been?" I heard her ask. I sighed sitting up turning over.

"Not tonight alright damn." I said.

"Damita where have you been?" She asked really calmly.

"I was over Kendra's house chill out man please if you not talking about giving up no pussy I don't want to hear anything okay" I said laying back down going back to sleep.

"Damita" she said starting to cry.

"What?"

"I'm really trying I just don't want to be hurt again" I sat up looking at her.

"Tori how many times do I need to apologize to you I'm sorry okay I'm not going to hurt you"

"Damita I been told that so many times, my ex girlfriend would lie to me so many times. She cheated with men & women I trusted her so much. I stayed even though I knew she wasn't the right one. I'm sorry if I'm hard on you I just don't want to be hurt again" she said. I grabbed her hand.

"Baby you have nothing to worry about okay, when I say I love you I mean that. I want us to try to get our relationship back on track. It will take one day at a time. We are going to get through this together" I said. She gave a small smile & I kissed her forehead.

I really want this relationship so hopefully we can get it together cause I love her too much & nobody is going to come between that.

***************

"It's going to be okay don't get nervous" Karen & I we're back at the doctor again to see if this embryo worked

"It's going to be okay don't get nervous" Karen & I we're back at the doctor again to see if this embryo worked. I was praying so hard that we were going to have a baby.

"Baby whatever happens we are going to stay positive." I said holding her hand.

She nodded, pecking my cheek.

"Hello Ladies" Our Doctor said coming in the room.

"Hey Doctor Gaines how are you?" I asked

"Good how are you ladies?"

"We are good just nervous" Karen said.

"Ok, well I got your results back & I just want to say first I know how much money & time you both put into this & I'm so happy to inform you that you are pregnant" I was in complete shook with excitement.

"Seriously?" Karen asked smiling.

"Yes you are pregnant" I smiled so big hugging Karen so happily.

"Thank you so much for everything Doctor Gaines" I said standing up shaking his hand.

"Your welcome & I will set up an appointment to make sure that everything is okay." He then left out.

"Baby I'm so happy" Karen said rubbing her stomach. She stood up & hugged & kissed me deeply. I broke the kiss bending down kissing her stomach.

"My little baby"

************
"Congratulations sis" Ajai said hugging me.

"Thanks girl I'm so happy about the baby" I said. I took Karen home so she could get some rest & I came over to Ajai's to tell her the good news.

"Me too, I'm happy for y'all, she god does answer prayers" I smiled, I heard my phone ring, I pulled it out my purse seeing it was Jody.

"Look who's calling me" I showed Ajai my phone.

"Don't answer that" she said. I declined it & sighed.

"She is trouble Keyshia I'm telling you"

"Your right she is but maybe she was calling to apologize." She rolled her eyes

"Please" she said.

I left Ajai's a short time later, I was headed home to be with my babies when my phone rung again. It was Jody again.

I knew shouldn't answer but I did anyway.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey Keyshia how are you?" She asked

"I'm good how are you?"

"I'm okay, but I was calling to apologize to you about what happened"

"I accept your apology"

"Would you like to come over a drink I'm lonely"

"Jody I really don't think that's a good idea, your mother would not like that" I said, she sucked her teeth.

"Keyshia, we are just friends okay nothing will happen I promise"

"I don't know Jody"

"Ok, but I am going to text you my address" she said then hung up.

"This girl" I said to myself.

************
I thought about going to Jody's but I didn't I don't need anymore problems.

I made it home & got out my car going in the house, to see Karen sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey babe" I said walking in there sitting next to her.

I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Hey pumpkin, let me guess you went & told Ajai about the baby?"

"Yeah I couldn't hold in" she giggled.

"I'm really excited, I need to tell Jody"

"Why?" I asked sitting up.

"I was mad at her for what happened between you two but she is my daughter & I want her to have relationship with me & the baby." She was right.

"I agree with you on that, but just take it slow okay" she nodded.

"I love you & our baby" I said touching her stomach.

"We love you too."