Chapter Fifty Two

I was getting ready for work, I didn't want to go but I had too

I was getting ready for work, I didn't want to go but I had too. I went in the bathroom & brushed my teeth & washed my face, I looked down & saw a pregnancy test in the trash can.

What the hell? I picked it up & saw two lines, I sat it on the counter & shook my head, why the hell was there a pregnancy test in our bathroom. I picked it up & walked downstairs seeing Simone & Tori sitting in the kitchen eating & talking.

"Hey baby" Tori said smiling, I held the test up & her smile faded.

"Simone will you excuse us please?" I asked, she nodded & took her food upstairs.

"What is this?" I asked, Tori didn't say anything she just sighed.

"You fucked him again?" I couldn't believe she was pregnant but the worse thing was she cheated again.

"Damita you wouldn't believe me if I told you" she whispered, I walked closer to her & sat next to her.

"Try me"

"Well, I was on my way home from work & when I got to my car I felt someone grab me & force me in the car" she paused starting to cry.

"I knew it is him because he said that I was going to have his baby & I was going to be his forever, he raped me Damita, i was so scared to tell you, I would never cheat on you again, I promised you that" she was crying hysterically.

"That's why you came home late that night & took an hour shower?" I asked moving her hair out her face.

She nodded & wiped her nose.

"Yeah & he has been stalking me"

"Baby" I stood up hugging her tightly, I kissed all over face face.

"It's okay we are going to go to the police, why didn't you tell me this?"

"Because I knew you would think I cheated again, I can't loose you again" she said sitting up looking me in my eyes.

"You won't loose me I promise I will be there for you & whatever you decide to do about the baby" I kissed her pouted lips softly.

***********
After work I decided to go to the park & clear my head, I was walking when I saw a girl sitting on the bench crying.

Something told me not say anything but I did anyway

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"No" she whined.

"tell me what's wrong?" I touched her back.

"I'm homeless" she sat up wiping her face.

"What do you mean where are your parents?"

"I don't have any, my father died when I was 5 & my mom is drug addict, I don't have anyone I was staying with this guy but he made me do things" she started crying again I hugged her tightly.

"Ok it's okay, come on" I got her off the bench & took her to my car.

I know that this was weird but I wanted to help her out.

*******
"No Damita we don't know anything about this girl, we already have Simone staying here." Tori paced back & forth.

"Babe listen she has no one & nowhere to go maybe we should call cps."

"Ok, she can stay a couple of days but that's it." She walked out the room going down stairs.

The girl was sitting on the couch with her head down.

"Ok honey what's your name?"

"My name is Jada I'm 17 years old"

"Well I'm Tori Damita's Girlfriend, you can stay here for a few days & we are going to call cps & see what they say." Jada nodded & stood up hugging us.

What did we get ourselves into.

*******
I called cps & they said that what Jada told us was true so I have an idea but I know Tori is not going for Jada staying with us permanently.

After what Tori told me what happened she hasn't decided what to do about the baby, I really hope she keeps it.

"Babe" I called her, she came in the kitchen in a sexy outfit.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To take Jada to get some clothes."

"Babe I was thinking maybe she can stay with us for a while" Tori gave a small smile.

"Are you sure we are ready for a teenager?"

"How much trouble could she be baby let's just try this"

"Ok & what about the baby?"

"We will figure that out." I grabbed her hand pulling her close to me kissing her softly.

"Please stop" I heard Jada say, we broke apart & we looked over at her laughing.

"Girl please let's go, love you baby" Tori said walking away from me.

"Love you too"

They left & Simone came downstairs getting a drink,

"have you talk to Ajai?" I asked

"Naw but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow & I want her to come to it"

"You still love her huh?" She nodded pouting

"Yes I do I mean I can't just let go of what we had."

"We'll all I'm going to say is do what makes you & the babies happy"

She nodded & hugged me, I felt bad for her but I had my own problems.

I hope that things in everyone life goes the way the want it & at the end of the day we are all family.

Part 2 to the story is coming soon Stay Tuned!!