Chapter Six

I was just finishing up getting dressed for this party that we have all the time

I was just finishing up getting dressed for this party that we have all the time. Even though Shantel is mad at me she is going to go. I know screwed up but I am going to fix it. Bella means nothing to me. Shantel is my everything.

"You ready baby?" I asked Shantel who was sitting on the bed on her phone.

She ignored me getting up grabbing her stuff & walked out the room. I sighed turning the lights off & walked out the bedroom. We left home & the ride was quiet. Damita was asleep, Keyshia was on her phone & Shantel was looking out the window.

I grabbed her hand & she looked over at me & moved her hand.

*********
We made it to Londyn's house she was a good friend of mine & Keyshia's. She's a stem but she dresses manly as a fem.

I knocked on the door & Londyn answered.

"Hey y'all!" She said. We walked in Damita took off cause she saw her friend & Londyn grabbed Keyshia's arm taking her away. I looked back to see shantel not in the mood.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Leave me alone" she whispered walking past me going to the living room. I shook my head following her. All of our friends were here, I hugged all of them.

"So y'all lets get started with Truth or Dare" Londyn said.

"Ok, I'll go first" I said standing up.

"Truth or dare Liyah?" She smiled.

"Dare" I smirked.

"Kiss the person you fucked last night or if that person isn't here kiss the person you would like to fuck" she smiled getting up going over to Selena sitting on her lap kissing her deeply. They never did anything because Selena had a girlfriend they probably are messing around now.

She broke the kiss & got up  going back to her seat.

"Wow that was hot" Londyn said smiling.

"Ajai, truth or dare?" Damita asked.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you would get mad if you know that one of your members fucked me?" Shantel started coughing.

"I would be mad yeah cause you my sister have you fucked one of them?"

"No I was just asking" she smirked. What was that about.

"Anyway, Bella truth or dare" Shantel asked.

"Truth" why did she pick truth fuck.

"Is it true you fucked my wife?" Bella looked so confused & scared.

"Shantel come on now" I said.

"Shut up Alicia I want her to answer the question" everyone looked at Bella.

"Shantel could we talk about this another time?"

"No I want to know now" she said standing Shantel was a short girl but she had a big bite.

"Shantel, it was before we got married" I blurted out.

"Really? We're we together?"

"Yeah we was but it was before we was serious okay let's talk about this in private" I tried grabbing her arm but she pushed me away.

"No! Just cause we wasn't serious you think that it was okay to fuck around with out telling me!" She yelled.

"Shantel I'm sorry" Bella said.

"Bitch fuck you" she walked up decking Bella in the face. Bella was a stud but she was a soft stud.

"Shantel stop" I grabbed her, taking her upstairs to Londyn's guest room.

"I'm done with you!" She yelled.

"No baby you can't leave I love you so much"

"If you love me you wouldn't fucking cheat!" She paced the room.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled. I walked up to her grabbing her arm smashing my lips against hers. She didn't kiss back. I backed away.

"No alicia sex is not going to fix this, I'm done with this completely" she said walking out slamming the door.

"Damnit!" I yelled

****************

I walked outside I need some air, first off Damita asking Ajai some shit like that wrong, then all that stuff happening with Ajai & Shantel

I walked outside I need some air, first off Damita asking Ajai some shit like that wrong, then all that stuff happening with Ajai & Shantel. It's to much.

"You okay?" I heard Liyah ask.

"Yeah I'm fine just needed some air, you & Londyn looking all cozy." She laughed

"That's what you think, Keyshia I was thinking about you" she whispered getting close to me.

"Come on Liyah you know things didn't work between us"

"Yeah because you cheated on me with Damita remember?" I sighed.

"Yeah I remember I'm sorry Liyah you know I never meant to do that too." She looked away. Lighting her cigarette. Taking a puff.

"I know what did she have that I didn't?" She asked. I grabbed her hand pulling her closer to me.

"Liyah, please don't do that nothing was wrong with you I promise you it was me" she looked down I touched her chin making her look up at me.

"I still love you" she whispered, with a tear coming out her eye.

"Me too"

"Hmphm" I heard I turned to see Damita standing there.

"I'll be in the house" Liyah said getting out of my grip, going in the house.

"What was that?" Damita asked coming closer.

"No what was that shit you pulled with Ajai, you kill me playing games." I said.

"Me playing games Girl please, I don't have time for this, why was you holding her basically?"

"She was upset, why you getting shitty we ain't together remember that nigga Gary"

"You know his name is Greg stop being jealous Keyshia it's not a good for you" She snickered.

"I don't know why I started fucking with you again"

"Please you know you can't resist this pussy you need to quit." She started walking away.

"Where you going?"

"Why you care?" She asked turning around smiling.

"You going to your goofy ass back up again?"

"He's not the backup you are" she pecked my lips.

"I love you" she said walking away looking back smiling.