1st Episode

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Wish you guys a wonderful 2020!!! Wish myself too!!!! <3

Lol, the author had give up and wanted to release another story and here it is.

Welcome to BaekYeon World!!!

* * *

Just to REMIND you,

Kim Taeyeon is Kim Taeyeon
Byun Baekhyun is Byun Baekhyun

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. I am at the basketball court and supporting, ONLY SUPPORTING, Byun Baekhyun.

Well...his coach is waiting for him because he's always late and the game is about to start.

The game started and a different player just played his part as a captain, as always.

And Jeon Jungkook is the one who player his part as being the captain, Jeon Jungkook is not that close to Byun Baekhyun because they are step-brothers. And Jeon Jungkook is my cousin, everybody knows that in our school, almost.

I was still supporting them until a girl stands and support for Baekhyun also.

"Hey! Are you also supporting Byun Baekhyun?" -I asked and she nodded.

"Wanna join my fan club? Support Byun Baekhyun in every ways?" -I asked and she nodded and then Baekhyun suddenly appeared.

"Wanna be friends? What is your name?" -I asked and she smiled at me.

"I'm Lim Yoona, and yes I want to be friends with you it is because I just transferred here." -She said and I smiled at her and we stopped cheering up.

"Again?! Jungkook is always doing my part!" -Baekhyun said to his coach and his coach is so annoyed that he said this.

"Do you think we will wait for you that you are always late?! You want us to change you?!" -His coach said and he nodded.

"Maybe you should just change me." -He said and he walked away.

I followed him and I am with Yoona.

* * *

It's a different day and I went to school with Yoona, she is a new student, I bet everybody would fell for her beauty because she is so beautiful.

She already introduced herself and she sat beside Baekhyun, which little she don't know, he is the worst seatmate, not worst but nobody just don't want to seat beside him.

I chuckled and I looked behind my back and Yoona looked at me.

"What?" -She asked and I just shrugged it off and went back to my place.

* * *

It's lunch time! I went near Baekhyun to give his lunch because Auntie which is his mom told me to give it to him.

"Baek! Your mom told me to give this to you, you should eat it!" -I said and I handed it to him and I took Yoona's wrist and took her to the cafeteria.

We went to the cafeteria and we ate out lunch.

* * *

Me and Yoona are done eating and we went to our room again.

I saw Baekhyun sleeping on his desk and he didn't ate the food I gave to him.

"Eat it." -He said to Yoona.

"But I am already full and I can't eat it anymore." -She said.

"Baekhyun, it's yours! Don't let yourself starve!" -I said and I gave him and death glare and Yoona also.

"Eat it Yoona!!! It's mine so I could do anything to it, If I do want to give it to somebody, I will. I don't want to receive anything, specially when it comes from you." -He said and It really hurt me so much.

I looked at Yoona with my annoyed look and I just rolled my eyes to her and left.

Yoona walked near me and give me the lunch.

"Don't let it slide, try harder." -She said and she smiled at me.

I really bet, everyone in our school is going to fell for Yoona, but please accept for Baekhyun.

* * *

This might be short guys but I will try to post each episode daily. Hope yah like it!!!