2nd Episode

Third person's POV

The school where Taeyeon is going to have a trip to Busan.

Taeyeon is going, though also Yoona, her friend.

They both support Byun Baekhyun but Yoona stopped supporting him after looking forward to Jeon Jungkook, Baekhyun's Step-brother.

"Yoona, do you know that Jeon Jungkook is my cousin?" -Taeyeon asked and Yoona shook her head but she's shocked.

"Really?" -Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"And also! Jungkook and Baekhyun are step-bro's!" -Taeyeon said and Yoona got satisfied.

"So...you like your cousin?" -Yoona asked and Taeyeon smiled at her and nodded.

"But! Can you?" -Yoona added and Taeyeon just shrugged it off.

"Nah~ Jungkook is my official cousin, well I am not saying that Baekhyun is not my cousin but just a little different from Jungkook. Me and Jungkook grew up at the same time, until when we are two years old, his mother died and when he was three, Baekhyun and Baekhyun's Mom came. So that's why, long story but short, I've liked Baekhyun since birth, I mean since when he came to my world." -Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled and smiled.

"A Puppy Love is what you call." -Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded.

"Nah, me and Baek aren't so close as me and Jungkook, but we can be close. Baekhyun hates Jungkook, because he's always being that favorite child of his mom, that is why maybe the reason why those two was really not close. Us too." -Taeyeon said.

"I should go and sleep." -Yoona said and she put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Sure!" -Taeyeon said.

* * *

It's already night time and Taeyeon and the other students are in the bonfire, also their teachers.

"You know Yoona, you are really pretty, I always bet that every boys in our school will fall for you." -Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled at her.

"You are also really pretty Taeyeon. I even thought when I first saw you, your really popular here cause your really pretty." -Yoona said and Taeyeon put her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"You know what, few of them already courted me but not Baekhyun. I can still wait because we used to be close when we are kids, but I just don't know what happened these days. I live next door of their house." -Taeyeon said and her face turned into a frowned face.

"I just really miss those days, especially when we used to be close." -Taeyeon added and sigh.

"Forget about all I've said. Let's sleep now." -Taeyeon added and both of them went to their tent and slept.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I did had a good sleep accept that I am quite scared because I am worried if something will go to our tent. I am not that comfortable because our tent only has a small space and Yoona is taking all the space but it's ok, she's still my friend.

Anyways, I decided to go out of our tent and I wanted to enjoy the cold fresh air. I started to walk by the woods and I saw a ladybug, it is really cute. I have never seen a ladybug in real life. I always see them in fantasy movies, when I was little.

I am wearing my cozy pj's and a sweater because it's cold.

I heard someone coming to this way and when I saw him, I saw Jungkook. Jungkook is 1 year older than me but we are in the same class, to Baekhyun also. Me and Yoona have the same age, 17 years old.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" -I asked and he smiled at me and sat beside me in a branch of wood.

"Isn't I should be the one who's asking you that? What are you doing here? Aren't you should be asleep? It's still early." -He said and I sigh, and it is really still early, 5:30 am, hell yeah.

"I just don't feel for sleepy and I feel being awake, and I don't also feel comfortable." -I said and he give me his worried face.

"Taeyeon, do you still like Baekhyun?" -He asked and I nodded and he sigh.

"Aren't you tired? I mean, can't you just accept it?" -He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I mustn't accept defeat, Oppa. I don't want defeats." -I said and he smiled at me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Taeyeon!" -I heard Yoona calling me and I saw the bushed moving and I bet its Yoona, It is Yoona.

"Omg Taeyeon! I've been looking for you. Hey Jungkook!" -Yoona said and I could see her blush when she waved at Jungkook. This girl is falling for him so easily.

"Hey Yoona! Come, have a seat." -Jungkook said and Yoona sat beside me and she blushed.

"I might leave you two for awhile, for you to know more about each other." -I said and I waved goodbye at them and I could see them both blushing when I went out.

* * *

Our teacher said we are going home this evening and I already took my things and I went inside the bus. Yoona is beside me sleeping and I am tired.

I took my phone and my earphones and I listened into music.

"Cause U R~ naege naerin biccgwa
You are neomu goun kkumgwa
Ilgop bicceuro on sesangeul
Deo areumdapge muldeuryeo
Eonjena yeah U R~"

* * *

We are into university and we went into our dorms and I feel so tired and I went into my bed and sleep.