14th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's another day and It's my birthday, I am at the school theater and the students also. We are here it is because of the Romeo and Juliet Role Play...and at my birthday. Its kinda sad saying this because I don't kinda feel good.

At the middle of the play, Romeo or I should call Baekhyun hold Yoona's hand, I am tearing up. I ran away because I could not stand how Baekhyun stared at Yoona, it looks like it's more than friends.

"Hey Taeyeon, where are you going?" -Tiffany asked and she hold my wrist.

"I need to go to the bathroom." -I lied and Seohyun and Tiffany nodded and Tiffany let go off me.

* * *

I am at the radio station and It's already night and Yoona texted me that after I go to the radio station, I should go to the Architecture Department.

"Hey Taeyeon, sorry to misunderstood you yesterday. Someone already confirmed that she was the one who posted it. By the way, Happy Birthday." -Irene said and she smiled at me and left.

I took my things and went to the Architecture Department.

* * *

I am at the Architecture Department stairs. Until I saw Yoona and I already knew that they had an surprise for me. I arrived and Yoona and Seohyun covered my eyes and when I was about to open my eyes. I saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Tiffany and Baekhyun. I saw them holding rectangle cardboard and there's a sentence written 'Sorry to misunderstood you Taeyeon  -Baekhyun' it said and I smiled at Baekhyun and he went towards me and we hugged each other.

* * *

We had a lot of fun and I am laughing out loud because of what after Taehyung, Tiffany and Seohyun showed me a funny video.

"What the heck?! Hahahaha they didn't even took her phone, instead they took her wig! Hahahaha!!!" -I laugh and laugh with them then I suddenly heard Baekhyun calling Yoona.

"Yoona! Come here!" -Baekhyun said and Yoona stands up with Jungkook Oppa.

I bit my lower lip and started to tear up. What is Baekhyun going to do?

"Baekhyun, are you drunk?" -Jungkook asked and Baekhyun just pushed Jungkook.

"Yoona! I like you!" -He said and my world just stopped, it freezes like no one can broke it. My tears fell down like raindrops.

"Did you heard me! I said, Yoona I like you!!!" -He again said and when he said it, it looks like my heart just broke apart. This also did hurt hard, Baekhyun said it to Yoona, at my birthday!

I moved back and they all looked at me and I ran away from them. I ran away with my tears, I didn't expect it. They ran after me and I stopped by when I started to cry and cry.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry!" -Yoona said and I looked at her.

"Am I the one who is the pathetic bitch that is willing to die because the guy that I've liked for years now, likes my best friend! Yoona tell me! Yoona, I know that it's not your fault but I can't really talk to you this time. I'm sorry." -I said and I moved back and ran from them while I am covering my mouth with my bear hands.

I tried to run and run until I fell down in my own knees and I cried and cried. I suddenly felt and hand on my shoulders and I saw DJ Hyo.

I stand up and I hugged her.

"Unnie! This day sucks!" -I said and she looked at my face.

"Hey, baby girl, its your birthday! Why are you so sad? Cheer Up baby! Its your 18th Birthday, why are you so sad?" -She said and we took a seat at the bench.

"Unnie, remember Baekhyun?" -I asked and she nodded.

"They prepared a birthday surprise for me, but at the middle of the night, Baekhyun said his true feelings for my best friend." -I said and she pat my back.

"Taeyeon, days will pass so fast, so you do. Feel like your feelings for Baekhyun will pass like days, imagine it was like that. You can move on." -DJ Hyo said and I nodded and I smiled at her.

"Well, I need to go now. Be better, be the new Taeyeon since you are already 18, don't let any negative vibes go to your positive vibes. Taeyeon, you are one of the girl that I know that is so strong. If you can change, then change. Remember Taeyeon, unnie will always be by your side." -She said and she gave me a gift and smiled at her and she left.

I opened the gift and I saw a CD with a letter saying, 'Your favorite songs are here Taeyeon, if your feeling down, just listen to these songs and I am sure that you will feel better. Happy 18th Birthday Baby Girl!', it said and I smiled at it.