15th Episode

Third person's POV

After the moment happened, Baekhyun slept at the couch of their dorm.

Taeyeon didn't slept at their dorm, instead she went home and have a great time with her family instead of her friends.

* * *

Baekhyun is with his scooter but he suddenly saw Yoona waiting for Jungkook.

"Hey Yoona..." -Baekhyun said and Yoona looked at him like nothing happened.

"Hey." -Yoona said and she awkwardly smiled.

"I...I remember everything from last night. Sorry to make you uncomfortable talking to me right now." -Baekhyun said.

"Inconvenience." -Yoona said.

"Inconvenience? It is because of Taeyeon?" -Baekhyun asked.

"I didn't sleep comfortable last night because of what you said, I don't know what to feel Baekhyun. Taeyeon, my friend, don't want to talk to me. Sorry but I don't like you." -Yoona busted Baekhyun.

"But I can make you fall inlove with me." -Baekhyun said and he winked at Yoona.

"You can't, and I won't let it happened. Especially, I already like someone." -Yoona said and she rolled her eyes and walk away.

Their (whole) conversation was heard by someone, Taeyeon.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I did what DJ Hyo told me to do. I am in my different age now, I am an adult now, I am already 18 years old, and I need the new Taeyeon. New Taeyeon will be in their way. They should be ready. I am gonna talk to them like how I treat my own friends like Tiffany, Seohyun, Jungkook and Taehyung.

I am the New Kim Taeyeon and I won't let bad vibes go into my good vibes.

* * *

Its already night and I am at the radio station.

"Hey..." -I heard someone and I tilted my head up and I saw Baekhyun smiling.

"What?" -I asked while looking at my paper works.

"Irene said you unplugged it again." -He said and I nodded and I went outside.

"Su-Oh. Take a look at my revision of the script." -I said to Senior Su-Oh, the head of making the scripts for the hosts.

"That's good, its better than mine." -He said and I chuckled.

"No, yours is still better." -I said.

We had our conversation until he needs to go. I went back inside and I went to the window and look at the outside of it.

"It's fixed." -Baekhyun said and It made me look at him and I sat in my seat.

"Okay." -I said.

"Just don't touch it again." -He said and I nodded and I made my work.

"Sure, thanks." -I said while not looking at him.

Baekhyun's POV

After she said that, I looked at her while going infront of her.

"Anything else?" -She curiously asked and she looked at me.

"I...I'll get going?" -I said and she titled her head down to see her paper works.

"Bye." -She said, I looked at her curiously and I took my bag and went out.

That ain't Taeyeon, but when I talk to her, I feel like I want to always smile infront of her.