18th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

Its Sunday and I am heading to church. My outfit is, a blue polo-shirt, black shorts, and a black and red coat, and high boots, and I am also wearing an bucket hat.

I am heading to church when I suddenly bumped into Baekhyun.

"Hey." -Today, he firstly said hey to me.

"Hi." -I said.

"Where are you going?" -He asked.

"Somewhere." -I answer and I gave him an awkward smiled.

"Where somewhere?" -He asked and I shrugged it off.

"I don't know." -I lied.

"You don't know?" -He asked and I nodded.

"Bye." -I said and I walk passed by him.

I am at the bus station and I am waiting for a bus to come.

Few minutes, a bus came. I ride it and I went to the church.

* * *

I am at the church and the first mass just ended and I will wait for a one again.

* * *

Church is done and I am at the bus station again and I started waiting for a bus.

Few minutes, there is still no bus. So I just decided to walk.

I am walking right now but suddenly a scooter stopped by infront of me.

The guy who owns the scooter took his helmet off and when he took it off, his face got my attention, its Baekhyun.

"Come!" -He said and I shook my head.

"No thanks, I don't like riding those." -I lied.

"But, I always ride with you when you want to." -He said.

"But now, I don't want to." -I said.

"Are you sure?" -He asked and I nodded.

"Ok." -He said and he stands his scooter and he went off and he stands information of me and suddenly....he carried me in a bridal style.

"Yah!" -I said while I am punching his arm.

He put me down into his scooter. I hold into his bag.

"Hold into me." -He said.

"No thanks." -I said and I blushed.

"Ok." -He said and he started his scooter.

* * *

I am back at the campus and I don't know what is with Baekhyun, is he playing with my feelings? Well if he is playing, I don't have feelings for him anymore.

"Thank you." -I said and I smiled at him.

"You could ride with me anytime." -He said and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I won't bother. This is the last time. I will be having a drivers license and my dad and my mom will buy me a car. Thanks again! Bye!" -I said and that is real, that would be the last time I am going to ride in his scooter.

Not just I don't have feelings for him anymore, it is just I don't wanna bother him.

Baekhyun's POV

"Don't worry, I won't bother. This is the last time. I will be having a drives license and my dad and my mom will buy me a car. Thanks again! Bye!" -She said and she left.

I think now I felt how she felt when I am ignoring her.

I'm so sorry, Taeyeon.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

Its another day and I am at the radio station just fixing my script tonight.

It's lunch time and I am really hungry, I asked Yoona and Seohyun a favor to buy me lunch.

Here they are!

"Taeyeon!!!" -They both said and they bought so many food.

"Hey, going to eat with me?" -I asked and they smiled at me and nodded.

"Let's go then!" -I said and we ate our foods.

* * *

While we are eating, Seohyun suddenly spoke.

"Can I have your chicken, Yoona?" -She asked and I blocked her spoon off of Yoona's chicken.

"Hey! One is enough, you are going to be fat again! You don't want that." -I said and she pout.

"But I want more." -She whispered and she tilted her head down.

"No more ch---" -She cutted my words but quickly stealing Yoona's chicken.

"Hey!" -I yelled at her.

"It's fine, she'll exercise. Let's talk about you're feelings. Jungkook told me that he noticed you change, why Taeyeon?" -Yoona said and I put my spoon down to talk.

"Well...I want to get over Baekhyun, I actually got over him and I don't have any feelings for him anymore, kinda." -I said shyly.

"Aigoo! Taeyeon is an adult! Unnie!" -Yoona said and she patted my head.

"I am older than you!" -I said and we started laughing and laughing.