21th Episode

Baekhyun's POV

Its a different day from yesterday and I am walking at the campus's stairs and suddenly, my phone rang. I picked up and answer.

"Hello?" -I said.

"Bro! This is Taehyung, are you handling the hate post about you and Yoona?" -He asked and I got curious.

"What hate post?" -I asked.

"You'll see after you saw what's on the bulletin board." -He said and hangs up.

"Is this Yoona? I didn't thought that she'll be like this." -Students passed by me saying that.

* * *

Third person's POV

"The activity that Arts Club and Journalist Club are collabing will be this week and they will start with this format." -Irene said to Taeyeon, while Taeyeon turns to see Irene behind her.

"Ok! I heard you, and I will send the format of script to you soon." -Taeyeon said and Irene suddenly got curious.

"I know that you heard me, are you all right Taeyeon?" -Irene worriedly asked.

"What is it?" -Taeyeon asked.

"I saw the post on the campus bulletin board. For doing so, it's bad for you and the radio station." -Irene said and Taeyeon sigh.

"Its wasn't me, how could I ever post that post?" -Taeyeon said and Irene just shrugged it off.

Then Baekhyun suddenly came.

"I'll head back first." -Irene said and she took her things and left.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun look at each other.

"What's the point from doing it?" -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon almost tear up.

"So you also think that I was the one who posted it?" -Taeyeon said and she sigh.

"You don't have to like me, but you also don't and never accuse me." -Taeyeon added and she is so mad.

"There's a solid proof, why do you always have to play the victim?" -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Playing the victim? I am really blind to be fallen for someone like you." -Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sigh.

"Someone like me? Atleast, I don't act limp just for people to care about me, or even keep someone's debut card once again!" -Baekhyun yelled at Taeyeon.

"In your mind, I am that kind of person." -Taeyeon said and her tears fell and she took her back and walk away but Baekhyun blocked her way.

"What else do you want?" -Taeyeon directly asked without facing Baekhyun face.

"Give me back my card and delete the post. Now!" -Baekhyun once again yelled at Taeyeon.

"This is the last time I'm gonna tell you that I didn't delete the post!" -Taeyeon said and she slapped Baekhyun's card in his hands.

"After this happened, whatever happens to me, it will be none of you business." -Taeyeon strongly bumped into Baekhyun shoulders and run away with her tears.