27th Episode

It's a different day. Taeyeon is at the classroom where they are bunking the boxes.

"Box number 34. Toy Cars." -Taeyeon assistant for names on the boxes said.

"Ok!" -Taeyeon said then she turned and saw Baekhyun came.

"What---" -Baekhyun cut Taeyeon's words.

"I am not here for you. Taehyung asked me a favor to help him. Don't overreact." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon sigh.

"Taeyeon, I'll go ahead." -Taeyeon's assistant said then the girl left.

"Hey Baekhyun, why are you walking so fast? Are you in a rush?!" -Taehyung said then Baekhyun went out to get the other boxes.

"Taehyung, what did you bring?" -Taeyeon asked.

"Umm.... Lemme see. Box of Arts Club customized pencils. Umm, where should I put them?" -Taehyung said.

"Just at the corner." -Taeyeon said then she pointed at the place where Taehyung should put the box.

Baekhyun came with another box.

"Why did you decided to bring Arts Club's donation items?" -Taeyeon asked.

"To impress Tiffany, you know. Maybe one day she might fall for me." -Taehyung said.

"That's useless." -Taeyeon said then both of the guy's looked at her.

"Why?" -And the guys asked Taeyeon at the same time.

"If she doesn't like you, she'll only find you as nuisance if your around her." -Taeyeon said.

"Then, how will I found out if she likes me or not?" -Taehyung asked.

"Every girl is different, so I don't know." -Taeyeon said then she shrugged it off.

After a long silence. Taeyeon's phone suddenly rang.

"Hello? Do you have an solution to this? We are loading our truck tomorrow and you are just gonna deliver it in two days? Don't apologize. Give a solution!" -Taeyeon said with anger. Then Irene came.

"Let me handle this. Hello? Ok. Thank you, bye." -Irene said to the phone then give the phone to Taeyeon again.

"We can do this. Just be calm next." -Irene said and left then Taeyeon went after her.

"Taehyung, find out where Yoona is." -Baekhyun said.

"Eh, do you think I will dunk my self into you love triangle thing? No way." -Taehyung said.

"Then just give me Seohyun's phone number." -Baekhyun said.

"Do you think you'll trick me. Find them yourself, dude." -Taehyung said then Baekhyun left.