6th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am at the bus ready to go to a different school because we are going to have our last exams.

"Taeyeon! Have a seat with me!" -I saw Yoona and she invited me to sit with her, I just smiled and left.

I seated in a different.

Third person's POV

After a few minutes, they havr arrived. Taeyeon is ready to have her exams but her pencil case had fallen at her seat but she didn't realize it and she just left.

Students are inside the campus ready to have their exams until Taeyeon realize that her pencil case is lost.

She raised her hand and Yoona noticed her.

"Taeyeon, what happened?" -Yoona asked and Taeyeon looked at her and she put her hand down.

"Here is a pen and pencil, Good Luck!" -Yoona gave Taeyeon a pen and pencil that she has as an extra. Taeyeon realize that she really needs a good friend like Yoona. Yoona made Taeyeon smiled this day.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

The exam is done and we are gonna go back to the campus. I am at the bus and I saw Yoona already seated, she saw me and I quickly looked away.

"Taeyeon! Come have a seat with me!" -She said and smiled at me. I smiled back and I took a seat next to her.

"Oh! Here is you pen and pencil. By the way, Thank you!" -I said and I give the pen and pencil to her.

"You're welcome!" -She said and she smiled at me.

"Sorry for being mad and arrogant infront of you." -I apologized and she shook her head.

"It's fine, I think I am the one who should say sorry to you. I didn't comfort you after I became the candidate as Juliet." -She said and I smiled at her.

"It's fine. I also thought that I took it too seriously." -I said.

We both chuckled when we realize that other students and looking at us. We are so embarrassed.

* * *

We've arrived at the campus and we went back to our dorm. I am really tired so I decided to take a nap.

Baekhyun's POV

The exams are done and I am at the library reading a book. I saw Yoona earlier giving Taeyeon a pen and a pencil. Yoona is really nice and I don't know why is she always alone but she is friends with Taeyeon but I don't quite see them together, maybe they fought about Yoona as Juliet and me as Romeo.

I am quite excited because Yoona is really beautiful and I...I don't know. I could tell that Yoona likes Jungkook, because I always hear her mentioning Jungkook when she is talking to Taeyeon.

I am with Kim Taehyung this time, he is my friend and Jungkook's Friend. When we are kids, me and Taeyeon used to be closed but when I started to know that she likes me, I stopped caring about her.

"Hey Byun Baekhyun! Do you think you did well?" -Taehyung asked me and I just shrugged it off.

"Don't you want to ask yourself." -I said and I pointed at him.

"I can't, I'm panicking!" -He said and he said it too loud, lucky him, there are not that much people of the library this time.

"Could you shut it? This is a library, if we get kicked out in here, they won't let us in." -I said and he nodded.