11th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's night already and I am just at the campus, just walking around and talking to the phone with Yoona.

"Yoona, I really didn't mean to lie, I was just really got into it because Baekhyun carried me for the first time!" -I said to the phone.

"Well, just to remind you, don't lie again, Baekhyun will get over it, go back to our dorm now. It's already night and it's dangerous outside!" -Yoona said.

"Ok, bye!" -I said and I ended the call.

"I should go to our dorm now, it's getting cold and scary." -I said and I heard some foot steps behind me and I looked at my back and I saw nothing.

"What the heck?" -I whispered to myself.

Suddenly, the foot steps are back.

"Is someone following me!?" -I shouted and the foot steps is coming closer and closer.

I ran and I directly went to the room theater.

I took my phone and I called Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, please pick me up at the room theater, someone is following me." -I said and he sighed.

"Stop it Taeyeon. I am over your lies." -He said and he ended the call.

Why wouldn't he believe me?!

I called Jungkook.

"Hello?" -He said.

"Oppa, this is Taeyeon. Pick me at the room theater, I think someone is following me." -I whispered to him.

"Ok, ok. Just stay there." -He said and he ended the call.

Baekhyun's POV

I ended the call. I don't want to go there because I am worried that if Taeyeon is still lying but I can't be comfortable, I need to save her.

Someone knocked on the door and I saw Jungkook.

"Hey bro, someone is following Taeyeon. Let's find her." -Jungkook said and I nodded and we quickly separated.

* * *

I am outside the room theater and I knocked on the door. No one answered until I said.

"Taeyeon, its me, Baekhyun." -I heard Taeyeon run towards the door and after she opened the door. She quickly hugged me and said.

"Why didn't you believe me that someone is really following me?!" -She said and I pat her back.

"Alright, everything is fine now, I am beside you." -I said and she kept on crying.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

"I was following you because I was there to give your water bottle back." -The school cleaner said and I kept on crying.

"But why didn't you just called me!" -I said and I wiped my tears.

"I don't know your name." -She said and she left.

"Taeyeon, stop crying now. We are here now." -Jungkook said and they both chuckled.

"It is just because you two are just going to make fun of me, make fun of me now!" -I said and I bumped my head to Jungkook's shoulder.