29th Episode

Third Person's POV

2 days later...

Yoona, Seohyun, Jungkook, Baekhyun, Taehyung are in the entrance stairs of the campus sitting and waiting for Taeyeon to come from the orphanage.

"Where is Taeyeon? She should be here." -Yoona said then Taehyung saw Taeyeon running towards them.

"There she is!" -Taehyung said.

"Taeyeon!!!" -They all said as Taeyeon arrived infront of them.

"Hello!!" -Taeyeon said then she threw the snacks at them.

"Wow, our Taeyeon is so amazing!" -Seohyun said.

"I should be, because!!!" -Taeyeon said then she spinned around.

"Why are you so happy?" -Tiffany suddenly came and said it. Tiffany sat beside the couple, Yoona and Jungkook.

"I am...leaving for my course." -Taeyeon said sadly.

"How long? What topic it is? Is it safe?" -Jungkook asked then Taeyeon nodded.

"Our teacher is in charge of it and it could just take days, weeks, or months but if there is a lot, it might take years." -Taeyeon said then they all sigh.

"Why are you telling this too us? Do you think we'll see you off? Don't expect too much." -Baekhyun stood up then he left.

"Then don't see me off, I will never wait for you. NEVER!" -Taeyeon said behind Baekhyun after he walk pass by her.

"Give me that." -Taeyeon said then she took the snack she gave Taehyung.

"As expected." -Taeyeon whispered to herself then she rolled her eyes while Taehyung was being terrified.