8th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

The game has ended and our school won just because of Baekhyun. I didn't expect that Baekhyun will be joining, maybe he can't resist just watching and not playing.

Me and Yoona went to our dorm just to finish our thesis.

Third person's POV

Tiffany is in the campus but outside the campus painting with Taehyung.

"Yah! Taehyung what are you painting?" -Tiffany asked.

"A parachute." -Taehyung said and he smiled.

"What the hell?! This guy is weightlifting, look!" -Tiffany said and she pushed Taehyung away.

"But he is raising his two arms and his legs are being squat." -Taehyung said and Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

"Wipe that off!" -Tiffany said and Taehyung quickly nodded.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

It's another day and I am going to the library but as I was going in I bumped into Baekhyun.

"Hey! Why are you here?" -I asked him and he gave me a two ticket for the cinema because the Jumanji 3 3D is not out.

"Give this to Yoona, and also force her to change her major course." -He said and he handed me a one ticket then he left me behind.

"You invited Yoona but not me." -I said to myself and I just went inside the library.

I am inside the library and I am with a paper bag with a bunch of bread inside it.

I gave it to Yoona because she asked me to buy it for her.

"Thank you Taeyeon! You are the best!" -She said and I smiled at her.

"Eh! Baekhyun is asking me to force you to change your course, why?" -I asked and she just shrugged it off.

"Oh by the way, no eating here at the library." -I said to here and she took her things and go out.

* * *

Tiffany's POV

I am with Taehyung still wiping the mess he made. I heard a camera shooting sound and I saw Jungkook taking stolen pictures of Yoona while she is eating bread and walking looking at her books.

I mean it, I kinda like Jungkook.

"Hey, who are you looking at?" -Taehyung suddenly asked and I took my eyes off of Jungkook.

"No one." -I said and he suddenly showed some tickets to me.

"Why do you have so many tickets?" -I asked him.

"My friend want me to sell this to other students and I could take two just for us to watch it 3d!" -He said and I took a two tickets and I went towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Wanna watch a 3d movie with me?" -I asked and he shook his head.

"I can't, I get dizzy when watching 3D movies like that." -He said and he left and I nodded.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I am at our dorm and I am staring at the tickets I should give to Yoona. I heard someone entering the room.

"Hey Taeyeon! What are you doing here? Don't you need to go to the radio station at the campus?" -Tiffany asked and I shook my head.

"Later at night. Hey wan-- oh never mind, I only have one ticket though." -I said and I tilted my head.

"But I have two of them!" -She said and I looked at her hands and I saw two tickets. I smiled at her and we went out to go to the cinemas.

* * *

We are inside the cinema and we sat down at our seat.

"I did invite Jungkook but he said that he get dizzy when he is watching 3D movies like this." -Tiffany said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, he's right. Isn't it embarrassing? When we are little, we went into the cinemas and watch and 3D movie then after the movie, he threw up!" -I said and we both laughed.

* * *

Hours later, the movie is done and I want to watch it again.

"I want to watch it again." -I told Tiffany.

"Me too!" -She said and we went out.

Yoona's POV

I am at a bench in the campus outside and I saw Jungkook.

"Hey Yoona!" -He said it before I said it.

"Oh Hey!" -I said and I smiled at him.

"I want to ask you it you want to go to the cinemas?" -He asked and I nodded.

* * *

Jungkook's POV

I did go to the cinemas even though the movie is 3D it is because, I think I like Yoona.

We are in the cinemas now and I tilted my head for not to see it and Yoona noticed it.

"Hey, is there a problem?" -She asked and I looked at her and I shook my head.

I just closed my eyes for the rest of the movie.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

It's another day and yesterday I had and free time and I joined a club with Yoona.

Now, we are checking the billboard in the campus to see who got accepted to join a 1 day club.

And I did got accepted!!!!!
Me and Yoona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany and Seohyun's name are also in there.

"Yehey! We got accepted!" -I cheered and we went back to our dorm to get ready.