33th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's been 3 days and for the last time I saw and made an argue with Baekhyun that has been passed. Me and Irene are in the library. Since no one is quiet in the library, I shoukd sit at thr very middle, I mean with Irene.

"Let's sit here." -I said to Irene then I was about to pull the chair but someone took it and It was...Baekhyun.

"What the heck are you doing? Let go." -I said then I gave him a death stare.

"Why should I?" -Baekhyun said and he's giving me attitude.

"I got here first." -I said then I raised my eyebrow.

"Do you have anything to prove that?" -He said then I looked at Irene.

"Irene, you saw that I was here first." -I said then Irene took a deep sigh.

"There are plenty of sits. Why do you guys have to first for this?" -She said then me and Baekhyun looked at the back and at the front.

There are many. Eh?!!!

"I'm not fighting for this. He's just really crazy. I clearly got here first." -I said the Irene took a sigh.

"Why are you two constantly at each other's throats? As if you have a deeply-held grudge." -Irene said then I tried to take the chair but he just too string.

I let go and sigh, I went near Irene and courage her.

"Haven't you noticed, Irene? He has been purposely annoying me." -I said.

"Who's annoying you? Your thinking too much." -Baekhyun said then he took the opportunity for sitting at the chair because I let go.

"You----" -I said.

"All right. You two can continue this later. Let's go." -Irene said then she took my wrist after I took my stuff.

"Arent we supposed to discuss the possible candidates for the next host for the radio stations? Let's do it now. I have to report to graduate school later." -Irene said while we are taking a sit and I nodded for the things she said.

I can feel that Baekhyun is staring at me and I took a peek and I saw him looking at me but he quickly looked away.

I am listening to Irene and I again feel that Baekhyun is staring at me but I just ignored.

"Baekhyun." -Until Suzy came.

I saw Suzy giving a paper bag full of food to Baekhyun. I was looking at him if he'll take it. I was a bit worried then he looked at me with a worried facr but I quickly looked at Irene.

I took a peek again when Baekhyun said "No, thanks." -I saw Suzy leaving the paper bag on Baekhyun's table.

Baekhyun didn't think twice, he just took the bag and chased Suzy.

I decided to eavesdrop on them but I don't have an excuse to Irene.