19th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am outside of the campus and I am with my club mate, Su-Oh. We are building our banners for the event. Our banners are for people who wants to donate some things for kids we are helping at orphan's. Its our activity when we are collaborating with the Arts Club.

* * *

Third person's POV

Taeyeon is at the radio station and she is just wondering around and just revising her script for next time she'll be the host. Earlier she called Tiffany to buy her lunch at the cafeteria because she cannot leave this place until she's done revising her script.

"Hey!" -Taeyeon heard Tiffany come in and shr smiled at her while she got her lunch in her hands.

"Thank you Tiffany! You are the best!" -Taeyeon said and she took her lunch and ate it.

"Sis, can you follow up the coloring books to Arts Club? We need to collect it." -Taeyeon said and Tiffany smiled and nodded.

"For sure! I will tell Jungkook about it." -Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded and continues to eat.

Suddenly, Tiffany's phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" -Tiffany whispered in the phone.

"Hello my dear." -Her father said.

"Pa, why are calling?" -Tiffany whispered.

"I miss my daughter, is that a sin?" -Her father said and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Pa, what do you want?" -Tiffany asked.

"I heard about the book donation activity. I want to donate." -Her father said.

"No need, Pa. Many people are already donating." -Tiffany whispered but Taeyeon heard her.

"I will donate, Tiffany. Please just this time." -Her father said.

"Ok...you could donate some pe----" -Tiffany was cutted when Taeyeon secretly called her.

"Tiffany, not pencils, stylus pens." -Taeyeon whispered.

"What Tiffany?" -Her father asked.

"Stylus pens!" -Tiffany said.

"Stylus pens? How many dear? 10,000?" -Her father asked.

"No Tiffany, just a hundred, that much won't fit in our truck." -Taeyeon whispered then Tiffany nodded.

"Just a hundred stylus pens, Pa." -Tiffany said.

"Ok, just call me if you want more." -Her father said and Tiffany hangs up.

"Good job Tiff! Now, problems solved!!!" -Taeyeon said and she gave Tiffany a thumbs up.