13th Episode

Baekhyun's POV

The students started to go to the campus's bulletin board and I followed them to see whats going on. I pushed myself to the crowd and I saw my name in there, written 'Byun Baekhyun! You father send this credit card of yours! You don't have any more money left?' It said and there was a picture of my credit card there.

I burst out and I took my phone and went to the campus bridge.

"Pa! Did you gave my credit card to someone?!" -I shouted at the phone because its my official dad, not the dad that my mother had secondly.

"Yes!" -He answered and I got shocked.

"To who!?" -I asked.

"Taeyeon, I told her that she should give the card to you. Why? Did something happened?" -He said and I looked at the building where the radio station is and I rolled my eyes and I ended the call and went to Taeyeon.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I am at the radio station right because I am getting ready for later at night because I'll be the host again and it's my birthday tomorrow!!!

"Taeyeon, I saw the bulletin board. Why do you have to do it?" -Irene said and I sigh.

"Did you think that I did it? I confirmed that I didn't did it. Why would I even do it? Me and Baekhyun are in good condition." -I said and she just shrugged it off.

"I don't know, rumors are rumors and truth are truth." -She said and she took her things and left.

After she left, Baekhyun came.

"Why did you post it?" -He asked and I looked at him with a sigh.

"Why would I post it? We are in good conditions!" -I said and he raised his left eyebrow.

"Just delete it and confirm that you did it!" -He said and I took my things.

"I didn't did it! I can't delete the post and I really can't confirm that I did that! Don't you know rumors!? Rumors these days are coming from a school!" -I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Delete it! Now!" -He shouted at me and I was about to leave but he blocked my way.

"Give my card back! I want you to delete it! Now!" -He said and I took his card from my bag and give it to him.

"I said, I can't delete it because I didn't post it!" -I've lost my temper and I went out. My tears are falling while I am running away from Baekhyun. From this start, I thought that Baekhyun will not hate me because of what happened from yesterday, but tomorrow at my birthday, today feels like hell to me.

Who even dared to post it, I hate her or even him!