22th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am at the cafeteria with my friends, Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

"So...Taeyeon, who do you think post the hate post about Yoona and Baekhyun?" -Taehyung asked and everyone in our table looked at me.

"Um...so you guys don't suspect that I was the one who posted the post?" -I asked awkwardly and they nodded.

"I don't know, It's hard to judge someone." -I said and I shrugged it off.

"Jungkook's father came back, do you know Taeyeon?" -Yoona asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I found it myself and he also needs money. I went to his part time job at the outside of the campus and I saw a flyer on his scooter. He is paying for his father's loans." -I asked.

"We don't know that thing, is he?" -Jungkook asked and I nodded and sigh.

"Yeah. You guys kinda want to help him, but me, I am kinda out for helping him. He just accused me for posting the hate post between Yoona and him." -I said and they chuckled.

"You just helped him." -Seohyun said.

"I did?" -I asked and she nodded.

"By telling us the truth and telling us to help him." -Seohyun said and I smiled at her.

"Not a thing." -I said and we all continue to eat.

* * *

Third person's POV

Its already night and Baekhyun is in his dorm alone while he is counting his money. Meanwhile, while he is counting his money, Jungkook and Taehyung are in their way to go to their dorm to give Baekhyun their debit cards to help Baekhyun.

Jungkook and Taehyung finally arrived and they directly went into Baekhyun's front and give their debit cards.

"What are these for?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Add them to your dad's loans." -Jungkook said.

"Did Taeyeon told you about this?" -Baekhyun asked and Jungkook and Taehyung nodded.

"Without her, we wouldn't know and you won't have enough money to pay your dad's loans." -Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Thank you." -Baekhyun said.

"Thanks Taeyeon, not us." -Jungkook said.

"But she's no here." -Baekhyun said.

"You could say it to her tomorrow and say sorry at the same time." -Taehyung said.

"Sorry? Why would I say sorry to her?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Because you accused her for posting the hate post between you and your crush, Yoona. She didn't posted it bro, why would she do that to her best friend?" -Jungkook said.

"So? I won't say sorry to her, believe it or not, she posted it and not anybody." -Baekhyun said and Jungkook and Baekhyun sigh.