12th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am at the park where me and Baekhyun, when we are little we used to play here.

"Taeyeon?" -Someone called me from behind me and I turned around to see who it was.

"Auntie Mi-sung?" -I asked and she smiled and nodded. This is the woman who is trying to take care of me and Baekhyun when we are little when we used to go here.

"Omg Auntie! I miss you! I wouldn't thought that I will see you again!" -I said and I hugged her.

"You've grown so much! I miss you!" -She said and she kissed my cheeks.

"I used to remember when you and Baekhyun are going here just to play with this hoses. By the way, are you with him?" -She said and I looked around because I just saw him like around there walking.

"I just saw him earlier, he'll show up I bet." -I said.

"Auntie Mi-sung?! I miss you, Aunt!" -I heard Baekhyun saw that from behind, he pushed me out of the way just to hug Auntie.

"Baekhyun! You and Taeyeon are really adults now!" -Auntie Mi-Sung said and we both chuckled.

"Auntie, we look old, don't we? I am just 17 years old! But I am  almost turning 18. But I am just 17 years old." -I said and I pout.

"Aish. Sorry, but 17 and 18 are old! You two should find the one! Don't tell me?!" -Auntie said and we both shook our head.

"But I lik- ----" -I didn't finish my words because Baekhyun covered my mouth.

"Uh, Auntie, can we borrow an hose?" -Baekhyun asked and Auntie gave him a hose and Auntie left with her wide smile.

I wiped my mouth and water started to spray on me.

"Taeyeon! Let's recall our childhood!" -Baekhyun said and I took a hose and I spray it into Baekhyun and we had fun today.

* * *

After me and Baekhyun had fun, we sat at a bench and we are wiping ourselves.

"I had fun Baekhyun." -I told Baekhyun and I smiled at him.

"Me too." -He said and we made an eye contact and he smiled at me.

At this time, I feel like my heart will go out and will jump and jump.

Reality is finally better than my Dreams.