3rd Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am at our dorm and I am in my desk doing my thesis. Since I'm quite smart, I could just do it in a easy quite way.

"Taeyeon! Help me with my thesis." -Yoona said and I shook my head.

"I can't, I am doing my thesis too. Sorry Yoong." -I said and she tilted her head down and walk back to her seat.

"Hey guys! I bought us snacks!" -Seohyun said, she is our other roommate here.

"Banana milk and snacks!" -She added and I took one banana milk and drank it.

"I am so tired!!!" -Tiffany said while walking towards her bed. She's our last roommate.

"Where have you been?" -Yoona asked.

"At the mall, bought accessories at Tiffany and Co." -She said, this girl is so sassy, I don't know why she always like this kinda of stuff. Well, I admit it, they are beautiful to her but it's expensive.

"Tiffany, don't you want to save up! Maybe someday, you'll ran out of money!" -I said and she just ignored me and slept.

* * *

I am just here at the campus's library and I decided to read my favorite book.

"Hey! You are Kim Taeyeon, right?" -A girl approached me and asked me and I nodded and smiled at her.

"You want to be in the radio station? Here in campus!" -She said and I smiled.

"Yeah I've heard about it and you need someone to, you know, speak. I could! My voice is quite nice." -I said and I chuckled.

"Nice! So...see you tomorrow?" -She said and I nodded and she left.

Ermm...I forgot to ask her name!

Nevermind, I'll just remember her face and I'll see her at the radio station.

* * *

It's already night and I am not at the campus's dorms but I am outside of the campus. I am at a bridge, I don't know what is it called but lots of people said that it is the destiny bridge, I should call it like that because It is the first time when Baekhyun hold my hand when we are little. I still remember that and It is one of my favorite moments ever, it's actually making me smile right now.

It's quite cold that why I am wearing an white puma hoodie and a white short and gray shoes. I am quite cold-blooded that's why I'm fair. The weather is so nice since it's almost Christmas.

Well, I think I should be heading to the campus now, it's getting cold and cold I can't handle it anymore.

I ran back to the campus and before the gate was closed, I slide in and I made it to the campus.

I smiled for my victory and I saw Baekhyun from the garden, sitting at the bench. I smiled from his behind and I came near him.

"Why are you here?" -I asked and he was shocked about me.

"Mind your own business!" -He said and he left me behind. I admit it, I did got hurt, but I am able to understand it already, he hates it when I act like this towards him. I rolled my eyes and I went back to our dorm.

* * *

*RING!*

"Class! Listen up! The principal wanted this class to have the Romeo and Juliet role! But! I will discuss it later and I am just going to get to our topic first! Ok!" -Our supervisor said and Yoona poked me from behind since she sitting next to Baekhyun.

"Jungkook is absent?" -Yoona asked and I nodded and she frowned, I saw Baekhyun look at her with an jealous look.

What's with the freaking look Baekhyun?! Ugh! I went back to my seat with an annoyed face and with my crossed arms.

Can't any of the days I want to be better, Be Better!