5th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

Its already night and I am getting ready for being the host night at the radio in here in campus. Before I speak, I tried the mic but it didn't worked so I called Irene to fix it for me.

"Irene, technical problems about the mic. Please call the person who is going to fix it. Thank You!" -I said and she nodded and she called the person who's going to fix it.

"Baekhyun? Why are you here?" -I asked because he is here.

"I...it's my part-time job." -He said and I chuckled.

"What?" -He arrogantly asked.

"Don't be embarrassed, just fix it!" -I said and he quickly put himself up and fix the mic.

"It's fixed!" -He said and I was shocked, that was fast.

"The problem is not that critical, I'm gonna go now! Bye!" -He said and I nodded and he left.

I pressed the button where everyone could hear me accept for their dorms.

"1...2...3. Hello Everyone, I am Kim Taeyeon and I am going to be your host today. Well...our topic today is going to be Love. What is Love? Some of you could ask that, there is an Puppy Love for millennials like me and there is more kind of love that I don't know, hehe. I hope some of you students could hear me and I would be glad too. Some of you are saying that 'When there is Love, there is Life' which kinda make sense. Well, I think that's it for now. Bye!" -I said, well that is not scripted, hehe.

* * *

I am at the library because I am studying for tomorrow's exam, I don't wanna fail this so I am trying my best to do it.

I saw Yoona alone, I rolled my eyes at her when she saw me looking at her. I still wanna be her friend.

"Oppa~" -I whispered because I saw Jungkook walking pass by me. He raised his eyebrow and look at me.

"Study with me." -I said and he smiled and nodded. I bet Yoona heard us and I chuckled.

* * *

I am at the cafeteria and I am about to eat when Tiffany and Seohyun suddenly approached me.

"Hey girl hey! Why are you alone?" -They said and I just shrugged it off.

"Do you still feel bad to Yoona?" -Tiffany said and I looked at Yoona and I nodded. No wonder she is so beautiful but she doesn't have friends.

"You know Taeyeon, she didn't liked what happened neither, so stop feeling bad to her and go approach her." -Tiffany said and Seohyun nodded but I shooked my head.

"I can't. Feelings are not too easy to let go. If I get closer to her again, maybe I will be hurt again, and I don't want that to happened." -I said and they nodded and understand it. I smiled at them and we started eating.

I looked at Yoona for the last time and realize, maybe Tiffany is right.

* * *

I am at our dorm and I saw Tiffany and Seohyun sleeping and I saw Yoona on her phone, she saw me coming in and she smiled at me but I just ignored her.

I was not the host in the radio today and I don't know but it's fine, atleast I got a time to relax.