26th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am standing the banners with the promotions promoting donations for people who wants to donate something.

I stood up from the ground and I was ready to get the other stuff at the classroom but suddenly...

The banners fell but someone saved me from getting hit but I know that it is impossible to be hurt by a light weight banner. I looked at the person and it was Baekhyun. We had an 30 seconds eye contact and he let go and fixed the banner back.

"What are you doing?" -I arrogantly asked.

"I'm afraid that you'll get hit by the roll-up banners. Don't overthink." -He said and walk out.

"I think you must have watched to many television series." -I said and he stopped and looks at me again.

"This thing here. Even though it hits me, could it possibly hurt?" -I said and I fixed it into it's proper place.

"Hey, Baekhyun. What are you doing?" -Baekhyun's coach said.

"Excuse me. I've read your event promotions. How can I take part in it? What things do you still need?" -Baekhyun's coach asked and I explained everything and how it works.

(Just boring stuff, you guys don't need to hear it - author)

* * *

Third Person's POV

It's already night and Taeyeon is still at the campus, she is just counting again.

Baekhyun is delivering the 300 pieces of clothings that his coach donated. He hid behind the two big boxes for Taeyeon not to suspect its him.

"Thank you. What are those and who donated them?" -Taeyeon happily said and as soon as Baekhyun puts down the boxes and looks at Baekhyun, she turned her face into a poker face.

"Mr. Lee's donation of 300 pieces of clothings just for childrens." -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded then she went back to what she is doing.

Baekhyun took the other things inside the room. Baekhyun is trying to get Taeyeon's attention by putting the boxes down but with the loud drop.

He kept on trying to the other boxes but it didn't worked, until he's done.

He took a piece to toy and drop it at the table then Taeyeon looked at him.

"If your done, you could leave." -Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sigh.

"Aren't you gonna count them? I'll leave after you counted them." -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded.

"As you please." -Taeyeon said and then she smiled.

After Taeyeon said that, a thunder suddenly came. Taeyeon heard the thunder but she just ignores it.

"It's gonna rain soon, do you have an umbrella?" -Baekhyun asked then Taeyeon suddenly remembered that the banner is still outside.

Taeyeon ran as fast as she could then Baekhyun went after her.

Taeyeon is at the banners, she started to roll them up and Baekhyun also helped her.

"No need. I could do it by myself. You could go home." -Taeyeon said while rolling the banner but Baekhyun ignored her then put the banner rolled banner in the table.

"I said, I could do it on my own. It is not like I will need you everytime. Your not the guy that could save anytime, and not anymore." -Taeyeon said to Baekhyun.

"Fine! No problem." -Baekhyun yelled at her then she sigh and rolled her eyes and continues to roll.

The rain falls and it made them wet. Baekhyun went back and he took the other banner to be an umbrella to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stood up infront to Baekhyun and their faces where like 1 cm afar from each other.

"I will go out, just finish it quickly. You know, I will even help a stranger in this situation." -Baekhyun said.

"That is not what I'm trying to say, if your gonna help me, don't use my banner to be a cover. Pfft." -Taeyeon said then both of them put the banner.

Baekhyun stood up then he took his jacket off and use as a cover to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stood up again and she should say something but Baekhyun cut her.

"Don't worry. After this, I promise that everything will go back to reality." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon sigh and rolled her eyes then continues to roll.

Taeyeon took the rolled banner to the table and Baekhyun follows her back.

Taeyeon went back to her place to roll the last banner. Baekhyun continues to cover Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was about to stood up and go towards the table behind Baekhyun, but Taeyeon tripped over Baekhyun's left leg.

Taeyeon fell at the top of Baekhyun because she was falling then she holds on into Baekhyun's shoulders.

"I'm so sorry." -Taeyeon said while she's avoid to have an eye contact with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun took a deep sigh, Taeyeon stood up but Baekhyun took her wrist which made Taeyeon go back to Baekhyun's chest.

"What are you doing?" -Taeyeon said.

"Can you hear my heartbeat?" -Baekhyun said then he hugged Taeyeon tightly.

"Baekhyun, let go." -Taeyeon said and she's trying to take off Baekhyun's arms around her.

"No. Taeyeon, I---" -Baekhyun said but he was cut.

"You are so immature, Baekhyun. Don't you know feelings are easy to change. Now, Let go!!!" -Taeyeon said then she tries to take off Baekhyun's arms.

"No!" -Baekhyun yelled.

"What the heck, Baekhyun?! Why are you being like this? You know, if you continue doing this, I cross my heart that I will never, EVER forgive you." -Taeyeon said then she strongly stood up and she took the banners and went back to the room.