17th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

"You are right, Oppa. I should talk to Yoona." -I said and Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Wait! Are you together? Cause I always saw you two together! At my birthday also! You two were caught by Baekhyun!" -I said and he scratch his neck.

"Not yet..." -He said and I chuckled.

"Say you like her, I kinda heard their conversation the other day and I think Baekhyun will try his best to make Yoona fall for him." -I said.

"I will!" -He said and I gave his a thumbs up.

"I'm gonna go now, Oppa!" -I said and I put my airpods again and went to the Journalism's Office.

* * *

"Taeyeon, you are an host to the radio, so just keep it, the broadcast is good cause it is part of our course and also we will be collabing with the Arts Club!!! Jounalism Club and Arts Club are going to collab together and we are going to be giving our supplies to children who are having an hard time buying school and clothing supplies! Meeting done!" -Our teacher said and I went back to my dorm.

* * *

I got back to my dorm and my roommates are not home, so I decided to clean Yoona's side and get it all together with her.

* * *

I an done cleaning Yoona's side and I just sat down for a sec and they came.

"Hey!" -Tiffany said and I smiled at her.

"Yoona, can we talk?" -I said and Yoona got shocked and she quickly nodded.

"We are gonna leave you two, just here. Don't fight!" -Seohyun said and they put down their bags and they went our.

"I am so sorry, I think I overreacted. Please forgive me." -I said and she hugged me.

"Nah...I think I should be the one who is saying sorry today. I'm sorry." -She said and I hugged her back.

"Aww~" -Seohyun and Tiffany said and they took a peek of us and joined our hug.

"I maybe the small one and you guys are squeezing me." -I said and we all laugh together.

* * *

Baekhyun's POV

I am just walking around and I saw Seohyun. I went towards her.

"Seohyun!" -I yelled her name and when she saw me, she started to walk fast.

"Wait up!" -I shouted and she stopped.

"What do you want?" -Seohyun asked.

"I just want to ask, where is Taeyeon?" -I asked and she just shrugged it off.

"I don't know." -She said and she started to walk away.

"Please?" -I begged and I follow her.

"I don't goddamn know." -She said and she started to walk fast again but I continue to follow her.

"Just for once?" -I begged.

"What are you gonna do? Gonna remind her that you don't like her back? Hell no!" -She said and I shook my head.

"No, I will not. I will just talk with her." -I said and she started to run until she came to the girls dorm. Boys can't go to girls dorm. She waved bye to me as a tease.

"Aish!" -I just directly went somewhere.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I am at our dorm and Seohyun came in sighing so deep.

"Taeyeon, Baekhyun is looking for you." -Seohyun said while she is really tired.

"Ok? Then, what did you said?" -I asked.

"I said nothing." -She said and I smiled at her.

"Good job!" -I said and I made an hi-5 to her.

"Why is he looking for Taeyeon?" -Tiffany asked.

"I don't know." -Seohyun said.

"He didn't said anything?" -I asked and Seohyun shook her head.

"Oh well! I am just going to finish my thesis and I'll pass it by maybe Wednesday or farther." -I said and I took my macbook and started working.