31th Episode

Third Person's POV

It's been 3 days since Taeyeon left and Baekhyun started sending her things but Taeyeon doesn't know that they are from Baekhyun, instead Baekhyun putted the name of Jungkook.

Its night time and Jungkook went into his dorm after being on a date with Yoona.

Jungkook went in and he saw Baekhyun sitting and looking at him.

"Where are my roommates?" -Jungkook asked putting his things down.

"They are having dinner. Can you tell me now why you're not studying abroad?" -Baekhyun asked.

"They are having dinner? Eh, have you had dinner?" -Jungkook asked.

"Jeon Jungkook, can you not change the subject?" -Baekhyun said.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang then Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"My phone ringing." -Jungkook said.

"Don't answer it. Answer me first." -Baekhyun said then Jungkook showed Baekhyun who's calling.

"It's Taeyeon, should I not answer it?" -Jungkook asked then Baekhyun stood up and went near the phone.

"Answer it. She's in such a remotr place. What if there's an accident? Right?" -Baekhyun said then Jungkook answered the phone.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" -Taeyeon yelled aggressively while in the phone.

"Hey, can you keep it down? What happened?" -Jungkook asked.

"Don't act like you didn't do anything. You kept on sending me things, can you stop it? I live in the mountains, why did you send me dried mangoes and tea?" -Taeyeon said while having a hard time pushing two box in the cart.

"When did I---" -Jungkook was cut because Baekhyun covered his mouth and Baekhyun pointed himself.

Jungkook mouthed to Baekhyun saying "You" then Baekhyun nodded.

"Now, I have to walk a couple of kilometers to pick up a parcel. Can I not buy agricultural products from the farmers here? Are you pulling a prank on me or are you that clueless?" -Taeyeon said then Jungkook chuckles a little.

"All right, Taeyeon. I'll send you some things that made more sense? Eh, Taehyung is calling me, I'll hang up first." -Jungkook said then he hanged up.

"Hello?!" -Taeyeon said then she rolled her eyes a made a loud stomp on the ground and she again started to pull the cart to her dorm.