10th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am at the campus bridge and it is a different day. Remember my injury yesterday, I secured it with some badges but It doesn't hurt anymore, it is just...I want to pretend it being hurt because you know, from yesterday, Baekhyun took a very careful was for me.

I am just looking at my foot and I saw Baekhyun going at the way to me. I pretended that my foot is still hurting.

"Taeyeon, your foot still hurts?" -He asked and I nodded with my worried face.

"Yes."

"But the doctor said that your injury is not that serious and you secured it." -He said.

"I did have a check-up with a different doctor and the doctor said that it need to me secured." -I said and he nodded.

"Then, I should get going." -He said and he almost left me.

"Aren't you going to carry me?" -I asked and he looked at me.

"I have something to do." -He said and I nodded.

"Ok, just help me bring my things." -I said and he nodded. He took my things and I handed him my hand and he hold my wrist and help me walk. This day is the best.

* * *

Me and Baekhyun are in the track and I saw Yoona just running around.

"Yoona! Your lunch!" -I shouted and she went towards me.

Baekhyun put me down and put my things down too.

"Thank you Taeyeon!" -Yoona said to me and she sat at the track and me also, Baekhyun helped me.

He is really falling for my acts.

"Is it good?" -I asked and Yoona smiled at me and nodded.

"Don't let go of this. Go now, or else I will tell Baekhyun that your injury is not hurting anymore." -Yoona whispered at me.

"Baekhyun, lets go, class is starting soon. Come help me up!" -I said and Baekhyun helped me up and we went back to our class.

* * *

Its already night time and when Seohyun was back, she bought an puppy.

"Hey, who's puppy is that, she is so cute!" -Tiffany came in and she started to pet the puppy.

"Hey Tiffany! Do your paper works, luckily I still bought them to you. Oh a puppy." -Suzy said and she looked at the puppy with a disgusting look and she gave the papers to Tiffany.

"Well, I should go now." -Suzy said and she left.

"Such a cute puppy! What are you going to name her Seohyun?" -I asked.

"Chu Chu." -Seohyun said.

"Cute!" -Me, Yoona, and Tiffany said and we pet the puppy.

* * *

Third person's POV

"Baekhyun, help me get to my interview." -Taeyeon said.

"You injury is not yet fine?" -Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon shook her head.

"What is the problem? You are just going to send me there! So what, you don't want to be related to me anymore." -Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sigh.

"Not that. I wanna clear our relationship, other in our school knows that we are cousins and if they thought that we are together, they might say that you are a slut." -Baekhyun said and Taeyeon was shocked to what Baekhyun said.

"Is that what would they really think? If they said that I am an slut they are thinking like an rapist, no offense but it's kinda true. Are you a rapist?" -Taeyeon said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes and rode his motorcycle, unexpectedly Suzy saw them together and she saw Taeyeon injury.

"Are you?" -Suzy said to herself and she smirked.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I've arrived at the building.

"Can you wait for me? I promise that I will be doing it quickly." -Taeyeon begged.

"Fine. I will wait for you." -He said and I smiled at him and I went inside but in a slow way because I am in a serious injury ✌🏻.

I was about to open the glass door but then Baekhyun called me.

"Taeyeon!" -He said.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." -I said and smiled at him and then he sighed and walk a little towards me.

"Does your leg really hurts?" -He asked and I think twice if I should lie or not.

"Yes!" -I said.

"You know that I hate those people who lie." -He said and my heart beats so fast.

"I'm sorry." -I said and he gave me an death glare.

"Go home on your own." -He rolled his eyes at me and left me behind.

Did he hate me more?