23th Episode

Baekhyun's POV

Its morning and I am on the way where me and my dad will see each other and I will give him the money he needs to pay his loans.

"Dad!" -I said as I saw him and I hugged him.

We went inside the café.

"Dad, here is the money." -I said and I give him the money he needs.

"Thank you. Baekhyun does your mom knows about this?" -He asked and I shook my head.

"No...I didn't want to tell her because she'll be mad if I told her that I was helping you." -I said.

"Good. I know she'll be mad. Did Taeyeon already gave you your debit card?" -He asked and I nodded.

"Baekhyun, this is maybe the last time I'll be seeing you. I think that the past few days, you were only thinking about the money to give me. Please I don't wanna comeback to your life again. Be good to your mother." -He said and he hold my hand and left like a bubble.

Is that how he would really treat me like? I gave all for him, and now, he's paying me with a leave?

I shouldn't have helped her. Taeyeon is right.

* * *

Its night already and earlier I was in our dorm and I was thinking if my mother knows about this and she told dad to leave me alone.

I think that's how it works.

I took my bag and I took my scooter and went home.

* * *

Third person's POV

Baekhyun is home and her mother was shocked to see him son.

"Baekhyun, why are you here?" -His mother asked.

"Did you told dad to leave me alone?!" -Baekhyun asked and with his mad tune.

"Your dad?! Are you seeing him without saying it to me young man?! Is that how you play the game now, huh?!" -His Mother yelled at him.

"And now I'm the bad one! Tell me the things why you left Dad when I was just a kid with nothing to say?" -Baekhyun said.

"You have no clues why I left your father. And you have no reasons why you should be mad at me all the time." -His Mother said while she is sitting.

"That's why I left your father it is because, he is too much. He always go to casinos and waste moneys. He is always gambling and money for him are like toys, when he is tired of it, he'll throw it and buy a new one and throw it again. I left your father because I don't want you to have a hard life." -His mother said.

"And you think I am not having a hard time today? Why didn't you told me about this?" -Baekhyun asked while he is tearing.

"Because at that time, you were too young! And I know you wouldn't understand." -His mother said.

"You didn't told me about this but you told it to Taeyeon." -Baekhyun said.

"You don't know how Taeyeon knew." -His Mother said.

"I hate you!" -Baekhyun yelled at his mother and left.

* * *

Baekhyun went to the park when him and Taeyeon used to play when they were kids.

Meanwhile, on the other side. Baekhyun's mother told Jungkook and Taeyeon that he was missing.

Taeyeon took her car and look around until the park, popped into her mind.

Taeyeon went to the park and she saw Baekhyun crying at the bench.

Taeyeon walk towards Baekhyun and he sat next to Baekhyun.

"Why are you here? Why did you follow me again?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Oh please! I am not following you! I'm done with you! But Aunty isn't. She told me to find you and I don't wanna let her be worried just because of your annoyance. Give her a call or even just a voicemail. Baek, Aunty is worried." -Taeyeon said and she tried to give Baekhyun her phone.

"I'm just gonna voicemail her, I'm gonna adjust." -Taeyeon whispered and she voicemail her.

"Aunty, I found Baekhyun. Don't be worried, I'll be going to the campus with him safely." -Taeyeon cutted her words and she sent it to Baekhyun's mom.

"Thank you, Taeyeon. Tell Baekhyun to calm and tell him, I'm sorry. I will not yell at him again." -Baekhyun's mom said in the phone.

"See? Your mother is just protecting you." -Taeyeon said.

"Yeah. Come, let me take you back to the campus." -Baekhyun happily said.

"No way. I'll take you instead. My ride today." -Taeyeon said and they both chuckled.

And they went back to the campus.