4th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's the same day and we just ate our lunch and it's time to go back to our class.

I went back to my seat and I felt someone on my back poked me.

I turned around and I made my adorable face since I know it Baekhyun who poked me from the back.

"Yes?" -I asked with my cute voice.

"What is the difference between Me and I?" -He asked and I chuckled at him.

I explained to him what is the difference between Me and I until our supervisor came to announce who will be the Romeo and Juliet in our room.

"So...I am back and the principal already have decided who will be the Romeo and the Juliet." -She said and smiled at us.

"Romeo; Byun Baekhyun!" -She said and I got shocked and I looked and my back to see Baekhyun and he didn't care and I just rolled my eyes hoping that I will be Juliet.

"Say my name, say my name, say my name." -I got my finger crossed and when the teacher is about to say it, my heart just freeze, I did

n't got the role to be Juliet.

Flashback

"Say my name, say my name, say my name." -I hoped...

"Juliet; Lim Yoona!" -Mrs.Lee said.

End of Flashback

Students started to clap, while me, my heart freezes and my tears want to come out. I raised my hand.

"Yes Taeyeon?" -Mrs.Lee asked.

"May I?" -I asked with my voice shaking.

"You may." -She said and I ran as fast as I could to be in the girls bathroom, while running, my tears are also falling. I cannot accept the fact that of most people in out room, It could be me but it's still my best friend, and By The Way! My only friend!

* * *

I am at a bar and I am actually having fun! You must be wondering how I got inside even though I am only 17, well this bar is kinda for students, no sexual things happening, besides I always come here when I am feeling down, especially today. No one even dares to find me, I think.

Every workers here in this bar technically kinda know me already. This bar doesn't give us alcohols stuff like that, it only gives us juices like, Lemon Juice, Cherry Juice, Orange Juice, even water! Cold water. Actually, this is one of my favorite place, it gives me serenity, peaceful, even though it's full of rock songs but I kinda like those, they also play sad songs. I always request to the DJ to play a sad song and I kinda bother her but she doesn't show it. This place is good for millennials like me, this place is so aesthetic that is one of the reasons why I like this place.

"DJ Hyo! Play 'Time Lapse'" -I shouted and she nodded.

"Having Puppy Love problems again?!" -She asked and I laugh and nodded.

She nodded and she played Time Lapse.

"ajikdo neoye geu ireumeul tteoollimyeon nunmuri maechigo jamshiman nuneul gameumyeon ni moseubi boigo modeun ge byeonhaegado neomaneun hangsang gateun jarieseo ttokgateun moseubeuro gyesok nal ullyeo" -I sang.

* * *

I left the bar after the song Time Lapse just ended. I am walking at the street. I looked up to see the sky and It is amazing tonight, but my night is not that good as the cloud is, I wish I was a cloud, so if he fly away I could be close to him and if he is looking at the sky he would see me. Hah...I am tired, I want to go to sleep.

I just walked back to the campus being bored.

* * *

I am at our dorm and the girls are asleep, they didn't even tried to find me. Maybe I was not that important to them, and maybe they are important to me, I think they are my sister now but they don't feel the same thing as me.

I took off my bag and I changed into my PJ's and I snuck in to my bed and sleep.

* * *

I woke up, seeing the girls are gone. I looked at my phone and I saw it already 9:24 am but it's Saturday, they maybe went out and didn't invited me, Yoona didn't even approached me after that happened that she is the Juliet, she must be glad.

I putted my outfit for today and it is just my oversized yellow hoodie, ripped jeans, and black and white shoes. I went off and went to the radio station.

* * *

I am at the radio station and I saw Yoona there! What a coincidence?! Is she going to steal my role here at the radio station?! If she dares though!

"Hey! Yoona, why are you here?" -I particularly asked and I crossed my arms.

"Well...I was requested to be the one who speaks in the radio in here, at the campus. This is Bae Irene, Irene this is my friend, Taeyeon, this is Irene." -She said and I remember this girl and her name is Irene.

"Ok, no need to explain everything, I am not stupid just to clear it up to you and FYI I am not your friend, anymore. Hi Irene! I am Taeyeon, the girl You Said, who is going to be speaking is me and not her." -I said and I can see it in Yoona's eyes that she got hurt, well that's how I feel after you didn't approached me and being as a fake friend to me.

"Oh I remember you, sorry I forgot about you, well I think Yoona could leave now and Taeyeon let's discuss about what are you going to do tonight." -Irene said and I smiled at her and I saw Yoona leaving with her head tilted down but I just rolled my eyes.

"So this is where you press when you should speak in the whole campus, later tonight the topic is about love." -Irene said and what a perfect topic for a woman that is broken-hearted.

"Hello Taeyeon? Are you listening?" -Irene snaps out of me and my eyes widen.

"Can you repeat it?" -I asked and she sigh and repeated what she said earlier today.