34th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am on the way to the basketball court to meet Baekhyun.

Its the first day that we are dating and I am really happy. I met him on the fence because I don't want to come in and just do nothing. And its for me to be close to him.

"Hey." -Baekhyun said as he walk near me.

"Are you tired? Here." -I asked then I gave him a water bottle. But once I gave it to him, the bottle won't fit in the fence like what the hell!!!

"Urghh! It won't fit." -I said.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I am not that tired. I'll be done practicing any minutes now." -He said then he winked at me then he went back practicing.

Third Person's POV

As for Baekhyun practicing. Two guys in the basketball court started talking.

"Hey, who is that girl that just talked with Baekhyun?" -The first guy said.

"Its Taeyeon. At first, I thought she was Baekhyun's girlfriend but I found out that he's Jungkook's younger sister and Baekhyun is Jungkook's brother. In conclusion, she is Baekhyun's younger or older sister." -The second guy said.

"Younger or older sister?" -Thr first guy said then thr second guy nodded.

"Ey, Youn-Li. Find someone to replace me, I need to go to the toilet." -The first guy said then he run.

The first guy didn't went to the toilet, instead he went to Taeyeon.

"Miss!" -The first guy called Taeyeon.

Baekhyun heard the guy then he listen to what Taeyeon will say.

"You calling me?" -Taeyeon asked then the guy nodded.

"Hello, miss. I'm Baekhyun's friend. I'm Seojun." -Seojun said then he was giving his hand to be a sign of handshake.

"Sorry, I can't, my hands are full. But, hi too. Um..... Is there anything you need?" -Taeyeon asked politely.

"Can I add you on Instagram?" -Seojun asked then Baekhyun heard that. Baekhyun took the ball and throw it on the fence.

"No!" -Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun, why not?" -Seojun asked then Taeyeon was terrified of Baekhyun being jealous.

"Because she's my girlfriend." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon smiled at him and blushed.

"Oh! Sorry for disturbing you." -Seojun said then he went away.

"What are you looking at?" -Baekhyun said to Taeyeon then he left.

"Now who's the hot-tempered one?" -Taeyeon said then she followed Baekhyun where he is going.

* * *

Taeyeon followed Baekhyun all the way until they got at thr park.

"Can you please slow down?" -Taeyeon said and she is really tired.

"Get Seojun to help you. You seemed to be happy while talking with him." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon sat at the bench, tired.

"I can't walk anymore." -Taeyeon said then she sigh.

Baekhyun stopped and Taeyeon saw him then Taeyeon smiled. Baekhyun went near Taeyeon with a smiled.

"Just don't talk to other guys when I'm not around." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon nodded.

"Fine. But you are around when I talked with him." -Taeyeon wondered.

"I was there but I'm not close to you." -Baekhyun said then he puts a frown on his face.

"Ok, aegyo baby." -Taeyeon said then she pinched Baekhyun's cheeks then Baekhyun holds Taeyeon's hands.

"Let's go." -Baekhyun said then they stood up.

"Wait! Look, you are holding my hand, but I don't feel such quite a thing. I saw it on TV. But I don't feel spark." -Taeyeon said then she pouted.

"You'll soon feel the spark." -Baekhyun said then he pinned him lips to Taeyeon's lips.

Taeyeon was shocked but at the end, she also kissed him.

Baekhyun's POV               Taeyeon's POV

A Love That You Thought Was True Love, Was A True Love Too. What You Thought Is True, And What You Thought Was True. Now Not Everything Comes When Your Older, Such Like Everything Comes When Your Young. That Love That You Received When Your Young is True Love But What Adults Calls Was Puppy Love.

"̷ ̷H̷a̷p̷p̷y̷ ̷E̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷A̷f̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷"̷

Started: January 1, 2020

Ended: April 23, 2020