16th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's Saturday today and it's morning, since Yoona is my roommate, If you are asking how I live with her just this time, I just ignore her.

"Taeyeon!" -Seohyun called me and I looked at her.

"Hmm?" -I asked.

"Help me shop!" -Seohyun said and I saw her, she was really dressed up.

"Hey! Shop with me!" -Tiffany stood up and got ready.

"Okie! I will just get dressed." -I said and I looked at my closet.

"Can I go too?" -I looked at my behind and I saw Yoona said it.

"Sure!" -Seohyun said and I took my hands off my closet.

"I forgot, I have something to do at the Journalism Office, they are going to have an meeting and I have to be there." -I said and actually that's for Monday, I just said that because you know.

"Ok! Well, atleast one piece of clothes you want? I can treat you." -Tiffany said and I shook my head and they went out.

"Bye!" -I said and Seohyun and Tiffany waved bye at me but Yoona just looked back at me.

So...I don't have something to do. Maybe I should clean our dorm.

* * *

I am done cleaning my side, Seohyun's side, and Tiffany's side. I took my macbook and I looked at my Instagram and I saw something on Tiffany's story.

"Hope you are here, Taeyeon." -I said what is written and a oversized shirt at the background.

"If you didn't join, I'm the one who's there." -I whispered to myself and I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Oh! Irene! What brings you here?" -I asked.

"Oh! I think I got the wrong room. Sorry to bother. Are you alone?" -Irene asked and I nodded.

"Want to start the meeting for the event?" -Irene asked and I smiled at her and nodded.

"I will be at the office, I will just change my outfit." -I said and she nodded and went back.

I looked what's on my closet and I saw this. A purple hoodie that is croptop, a white plain jogging pants, and a plain white shoes, and I just also wore my glasses and I weared my airpods, just to add some styles.

I went out at our dorm and while I am our of our dorm, I bumped into Jungkook.

"Hey!" -I didn't heard him because of my airpods but his mouth significant said it was hey, I took my airpods off and talked to him.

* * *

We sat at the bench at the park.

"Are you ok?" -He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" -He again asked and I nodded.

"Nothing bothers you?" -He added and I rolled my eyes.

"At all, I promise, nothing." -I said and I smiled at him.

"I am sure you can find someone else." -He said and smiled at me.

"Hopefully." -I said and we both chuckled.

"I mean it." -He said.

"I wish." -I said and I again chuckled but he didn't.

"Taeyeon, this isn't you. I can feel this isn't you anymore, where is the sweet Taeyeon that I know since birth?" -Jungkook said and I titled my head down.

"Oppa, I am 18 years old and I need to change. It is not like I will be always sweet, what is that? Everybody knows that I am heart-broken and I will stay sweet and sweet and they will think I am crazy? Oppa, no! I don't feel guilty doing this." -I said and I am so upset.

"You will Taeyeon, everybody regret or will feel guilty in first place. Taeyeon, I could say you can change but not in this way. You could change your hair color, you can be confident for what you are wearing, everything! But not your sweetness Taeyeon. That's what makes you more great Taeyeon, you are sweet." -He said and I was really touched. Older cousin is being an older brother to me.