24th Episode

Third person's POV

Baekhyun just finish his work and he is on his way to the campus when suddenly, someone called him.

"Hello?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun, this is Irene. Come to the radio station in the campus. Taeyeon unplugged it again." -Irene said.

"Sure." -Baekhyun said then he hangs up.

"When will Taeyeon grow up." -Baekhyun whispered to himself and left.

* * *

"Taeyeon, sorry for accusing you for doing the hate post." -Irene said.

"It's fine." -Taeyeon said then she smiled.

"Someone already confirmed it. I will leave first." -Irene said and she left while Taeyeon is left behind.

Baekhyun has arrived and he knocked on the radio station's door and Taeyeon looked at him but she also quickly looked away.

"Did you unplug it again?" -Baekhyun asked while he is so curious why Taeyeon is acting like she doesn't know him.

"See for yourself." -Taeyeon said while she went out for a second to see Irene.

Baekhyun fixed it while thinking, why Taeyeon is acting like that.

Taeyeon came in and Baekhyun is done fixing.

"It's fixed. Just don't touch it again. The cables aren't that strong." -Baekhyun explained.

"Sure, thanks." -Taeyeon said while she is not looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun got curious so he went infront of Taeyeon.

"Do you need anything else?" -Taeyeon asked while she looks at Baekhyun.

"So...I'll just leave?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Goodbye." -Taeyeon said while she avoid eye contact.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow because she got curious to Taeyeon's answer.

Baekhyun took his bag and left.

* * *

It's already night and Taeyeon is still at the radio station for her tonight's broadcast.

Yoona, Seohyun, and Taehyung are in the Architecture Department.

"Taehyung, it's already night and your making me and Yoona help you to do this." -Seohyun said while they are making shirts.

"Hey! What is more important, the exam or my love confession to Tiffany?" -Taehyung asked.

"The exam." -Yoona and Seohyun both said it at the same time.

"Doesn't Tiffany deserve an grand love confession? She is fancy." -Taehyung said.

"Tiffany is sassy but in outside, she prefers simple things." -Yoona said.

"And also, why would you pick an lousy time? She is having problems with her father and now there's exams coming." -Seohyun said and she sigh.

"It's the perfect time! She is going abroad soon. She has problems and I could make them better by confessing. Right Yoona?" -Taehyung said and the Taehyung and Seohyun looked at her.

"I will g-go to the bathroom." -Yoona shutter's and she went to the bathroom. She was about leave but she bumped into Baekhyun.

Seohyun saw them and then she whispered to Taehyung.

Baekhyun made way for Yoona to leave and he came and Seohyun and Taehyung looked away.

"Why is Taeyeon acting like that? She acts like nothing happens yesterday. We were smiling together." -Baekhyun said while he put his bag down.

"It is maybe because she still remembers that you accused her. And why do sound like you care?" -Seohyun said and Baekhyun got curious.

"What? When did I accuse her?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Umm? The hate post? Someone already confirmed that they we're the one who posted it. It was Bae Suzy." -Seohyun said and Baekhyun got shocked and then he took his bag and went to the school's theater.

* * *

Baekhyun is in the theater. He took his phone out of his pocket and calls Taeyeon.

"Hello? What is it?" -Taeyeon answers first.

"I've heard that you found the post author. I'm sorry to suspect you, I was just annoyed at you at that time." -Baekhyun said.

"Can you get to the point? I'm quite busy." -Taeyeon said.

"I'm sorry. I misunderstood you." -Baekhyun apologize.

"All right. Go it." -Taeyeon said and then she sigh.

"Wait. Can I treat you a meal? It's my way of apologizing." -Baekhyun said.

"Don't bother. Thanks by the way. I have to start the broadcast." -Taeyeon said and then she hangs up.

"Hello Everybody here in campus. I'm back, your host, Kim Taeyeon. Today, we are going to talk about feelings. Feelings, they are the hardest to figure out. At times, we don't even know how we feel. At our lives, we'll come across many people, but how can we be sure which one of them that we like?"