7th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's another day and I am in the park with Yoona because we need to have pom-poms to cheer the basketball players for later on, because they are going to have their last game.

I am on my period today and I feel kinda bad, luckily Yoona showed up. She gave me my pom-poms.

"Lets go!" -She said and I shook my head.

"You could go first. Since you have a reason why you should go there and I don't have, I could be late. Go on!" -I said and she nodded and left.

"Ugh!!! Why today?" -I said and I was about to stand up but Baekhyun stopped by front of me.

"Why do you have pom-poms?" -He asked and I hid them behind me and I smiled at him.

"It's the last game in basketball, so me and Yoona are going to cheer them up!" -I said and I kept on smiling at him.

He started his scooter going to the campus. He stopped when he saw me going after him.

"Don't follow me." -He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"FYI! I am not following you, and if you don't want to believe me, then I am gonna go first." -I said and I walked away with my crossed arms.

BTW, my outfit is just a hoodie that is crop-top and a normal pants and I have my hair in braids within two parts of them and my shoes are boots with heels on them.

* * *

I finally arrived at the campus and I sat next to Yoona which I started to take my pom-poms out.

In a few minutes, the game started and we started to support our school.

In the middle of the game, just to update, our school is WINNING and also, at the very middle of it. I saw a peak of Baekhyun's face but he saw me and he hide.

"Hey Yoona, you know it is going to be more better if Baekhyun will join them." -I said.

"Nah...It's better when its Jungkook." -She said and I got shocked for what she said and we both looked each other with our eyes full of fierce but we also stopped.

* * *

In the middle of the game again, our school is in the lead then the opponents got mad and they started to play dirty, I mean they started to, you know, hurt Taehyung in the game since he's kinda a newbie to join this game.

The opponent had a chance to slap him once and push him twice. Students are shouting "Foul" when they do that.

And they got a little higher but not enough to beat our school. They had a break and me and Yoona just talk about what happened.

Baekhyun's POV

I can see that Taehyung is being hurt because the opponents are playing so dirty, FOUL.

I can't do this but I have too. For the sake, I am going to do this because I am the best.

"Kim Taehyung, you take a rest, I can finish the game with you guys and you guys with me." -I said and I smiled at them.