20th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am in a bench sitting and studying and I saw Baekhyun's dad again in phone. I look at him and I was towards him.

"Uncle! Why are you here? Are you looking for Baekhyun?" -I asked and his eyed widen when he saw me.

"Taeyeon? Your a grown up now!" -He said and I nodded.

"No, I am not looking for Baekhyun because I was at the phone with him and he said, he is busy at work." -He said and I got curious, do he need money again?

"Do you need money again? Uncle, Baekhyun needs to study and the money he earns, is for him!" -I said and he took something from him pocket.

"Here is his card, please give it to him, Taeyeon." -He said and he left and I looked at the credit card. This already happened, am I the only one who don't know that Baekhyun's father came again.

I took my car and drive to Baekhyun's work.

* * *

I am at Baekhyun's work and I just parked my car in the near way and I saw Baekhyun's scooter infront of the building. I walk closer to it and I saw a paper in the seat.

Is he finding a job again? Just for his ungrateful father? Is he blind?

Then he came.

"Why are you here? Are you following me again?" -He arrogantly asked.

"Are you find a job? Just for you father?" -I asked while showing him the paper.

"Who told you that? Did Yoona told you?" -He said and so...Yoona knows that his father came again.

"So, Yoona knows that your father is here and while me, I don't know." -I said and I crossed my arms.

"I told her not to tell you because I know you will prejudice against my dad and I'm worried that you'll act up." -He said and I sigh.

"I don't have a prejudice against your father. He is not that good as you imagined. Don't be fooled by him." -I said and I know I've changed but I am still worried for him.

"Who are you to say that to my dad?" -He said.

"I know all of the awful things that your father did." -I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"What awful things? Tell me about it." -He said and I sigh.

"Anyways, your father isn't that decent as you thing." -I said.

"Taeyeon, get lost now!" -He yelled at me.

"You deserve to be fooled!" -I shouted at him and I crumpled the paper I'm holding and I throw it to him.

I ran towards my car and drove back to thr campus.

I forgot to give back his. Nevermind, he don't deserve it anyways.