28th Episode

Baekhyun's POV

I waited at the campus hallway to meet Yoona and Seohyun.

I finally saw them but they didn't saw me.

"Yoona!" -And I said.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop right there." -Seohyun protected Yoona all of the sudden.

"Don't worry, I am not that super attracted to Yoona." -I said then Yoona smiled at Seohyun and Seohyun went away.

"I need your both help. Do you guys know what are the things that are donated but it won't delivered? " -I asked.

"I think those are the stylus pens. Taeyeon mentioned it to us days ago." -Seohyun said.

I think there will be plans going on.

* * *

Third Person's POV

Yoona and Seohyun took a peek for what Taeyeon is doing at this time at the room where the donations are.

Taeyeon took her phone and she opened it because she received a message.

Yoona and Seohyun took a chance before Taeyeon's die. They went inside then Seohyun took a chance to talk to Taeyeon as she was not looking at her phone. While on the right side, there is Yoona, taking a picture of the email and the address where the pens are.

After that, Yoona poked Seohyun's back to be saying that she is done.

"Let's go now, we don't want to be seeing the restaurant close. Let's go." -Seohyun said then Yoona nodded then they took Taeyeon away and pretend nothing happens.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

It's a different day today and it is the day where we are going to be donating the things to the orphanage.

"Check. Hey Taeyeon, who is that guys carrying boxes that are bigger from our boxes?" -Irene asked Taeyeon, then Taeyeon shrugged it off.

Until, the guy behind the two big boxes showes his face, and It's Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun?!" -Taeyeon said then Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Where should I put these?" -Baekhyun asked.

"J-just there." -Irene said and then she pointed where.

(Time skip)

Baekhyun helped them and no wonder why he got tired. Taeyeon went infront of Baekhyun and gives him a bottled of water.

"How did you got those?" -Taeyeon asked after Baekhyun drank.

"Secret." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon chuckled.

"Well, I'll be leaving now. Stay away from the things that are heavy and becareful. Bye." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon waved goodbye to him.