32th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's been a month and I just camr back and I am in our dorm and I am with Seohyun but without Yoona because she is at her home, and I heard that she and Jungkook broke up. I feel really sorry for Yoona.

Me and Seohyun just made a facetime with her. I stared at the mirror and say.

"This won't do. I will sneak in at the Agricultural Department and see what is Jungkook up to." -I said then I took the pringles.

"Are you sure that Jungkook is the real reason why you are gonna go there right now?" -Seohyun said and smirk. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"I won't be there to see Baekhyun, just eat this." -I said then I put at chip in her mouth.

* * *

Third Person's POV

Baekhyun is at the Agricultural Department and he is doing something in his table while suddenly, Suzy saw him having a hard tine sketching something. Suzy went infront of him and hand him an handkerchief

"I don't need it." -Baekhyun said then Suzy put in on his table and she again went to her table.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went at the side of Suzy's table and giving back the handkerchief.

Suzy ignored him until Taeyeon came in and saw Baekhyun.

"Taeyeon, your back?" -A one student from that room said and Baekhyun heard it and then he turned his head to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled at the student and nodded then she went back to what she saw.

"Your back? When did you came back? Why are you here?" -Baekhyun asked.

"Why should you care? I'm not here to see you. Where is Jungkook?" -Taeyeon asked.

"He's not here." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon sigh and fake a smile and left.

Baekhyun rushed and just puts down the handkerchief at Suzy table and went after Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's POV

"Why did you not tell me your back?" -Baekhyun said while he's following me.

"You've got lots to do. You're so busy. Do you have time for me?" -I said then I fixed my bag straps at my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" -He asked then I looked at him.

"Don't you get it? Forget it if you don't." -I said then he stopped following me then I turn around to ask.

"Do you know where is Jungkook? I need to talk to him." -I asked then he sigh and sat at the bench.

"He's maybe at the dorm or at home. Why are you looking for him?" -Baekhyun said then I rolled my eyes.

"Why should you care?" -I said and give him some attitudes and almost left. I was about to leave but I forgot to ask one thing.

"Do you know why Jungkook and Yoona broke up?" -I asked.

"Why don't you ask them? Why me?" -He answer.

"Because everytime I ask then they refuse to tell me the reason." -I said then he rolled his eyes.

"They don't tell you because they don't want to. If you have the time to be nosy, you might as well sort yourself out." -He said then I got shocked and got mad.

"What did you just say about me? What do I have to sort out?" -I said then he stood up and then I widen my eyes.

"Do you have issues with your IQ? You can't even get that?" -He said then I sigh.

"Who are you scolding? You spoke rhyme of reasons. How will I understand you?!" -I yelled at him.

"Anyway, you rejected me. I have nothing to say to you." -He said.

"Woah, a surprise, me neither! I don't have anything to say to you. Don't you come near me and don't talk to me. TSK!" -I said then I went to the side I going then he went to thr other side.

"Asshole." -I whispered then left.