30th Episode

Third Person's POV

Taeyeon is leaving and she is being see off by Yoona, Seohyun, and Tiffany.

"Taeyeon, work hard. Don't stay there for years. We'll miss you." -Tiffany said.

"Ok~" -Taeyeon said softly.

"Promise?" -Seohyun asked.

"Promise." -Taeyeon answered then she looked at the back.

"Waiting for him?" -Yoona asked.

"No. I am just seeing if Jungkook might, you know, come." -Taeyeon said awkwardly.

"Don't lie, we know you. There's the bus, fighting!" -Yoona said then Taeyeon smiled at her friends and went at the bus.

Taeyeon's friend left. Taeyeon placed her suitcase where other students put theirs. Taeyeon almost went inside the bus but Baekhyun suddenly went to her.

"Taeyeon!!!" -Baekhyun yelled.

"Why are you here? Didn't you said you are not gonna see me off?" -Taeyeon said then she chuckled.

"Sorry. Well, here, this is for you. Stay away from danger." -Baekhyun said then he gave a bag full of things to Taeyeon.

"Ok. Bye." -Taeyeon said then she went inside the bus.

"I Like You!" -Baekhyun yelled then Taeyeon stopped at looked at him again.

"You like me? Do you know what you are saying right now?" -Taeyeon asked with a poker face.

"I do." -Baekhyun said then Taeyeon sigh.

"Well I don't think that you really like me. You're used to having me pester all the time. Once I ignore you, you can't help but to feel down." -Taeyeon said then Baekhyun gulped.

"It's like the toys to had when you are little. When you don't like them, you throw them but when aunty give them to other kids, you'll be upset." -Taeyeon added.

"Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon! Where is Taeyeon?" -The bus driver said.

"Coming!" -Taeyeon said.

"But whether you believe it or not, I know that what I said to you is real and I mean it with all of my heart." -Baekhyun said.

"Then, I also reject you with all of my heart." -Taeyeon said then she left.