25th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

I am at the park and I am with the books that are donated by people. The meeting place was here and I am with Jungkook in the phone and he supposed to help me.

"But you said your going to help me." -I said.

"But I am busy, that's why I send you Baekhyun instead." -Jungkook said and I startled.

"Huh?! Why did you do that? Make him turn around." -I said and I was panicking.

"But...I thought you'll be glad if I send Baekhyun there." -Jungkook said and sigh.

"Ugh! Just call him again and make him turn." -I quickly said.

"I'm here." -I turned at my back and I saw Baekhyun standing and smiling infront of me.

"That's all. Bye." -I hang up and I stood up and faced Baekhyun.

"Don't bother. I can do this on my own, you could go home now. Thanks." -I said and I smiled, he got confused and pinched my cheeks.

"What is the problem? I already apologized to what happened." -Baekhyun said and I took his hands off of me.

"What happened? I think I'm just really acting politely." -I said.

"Oh! You might be wondering, I usually talk in this way with a FRIEND." -I said and I crossed my arms.

"Whatever!" -Baekhyun hesitated not to help me anymore and decided to leave, I wonder and move my body until he came back and he took the books and bring them to my car and leave.

I raised my eyebrow and thinking, why is he doing this?

"Thank you!" -I yelled at him and I think this is just common sense that I know he will not hear me because he's farther away now.

I sigh and I went to my car.

* * *

Third Person's POV

Tiffany just went out, but when she is walking, a girl approached her and asked, "Are Ms. Tiffany Young?"

Tiffany nodded and the girl gave her a bundle of roses, while she walks with her curious face, another girl is walking towards her and giving her bundle of roses, and another girl which she did the same thing but she is the last one, until...she saw a bunch of people into a round shaped.

"The lady of the day is here!" -A random guy in the circle yelled and others started to clap.

Tiffany knows whats happening, what she just needs to know is who is the guy.

Tiffany stomped her feet and went inside the circle and saw Taehyung there, standing and shaking.

"What the hell, Taehyung?! What are you doing?" -Tiffany yelled at Taehyung.

"Tiffany, I like you! Yes, like, love, I fell, I felt the spark. Yes! Whatever, just, I Like You." -Taehyung said and the student clapped.

"I'll turn you down. You don't know me at all! And what do I disliked the most is the grand scale of some exaggerated display that attracts everyone's attention!" -Tiffany said and left.