9th Episode

Taeyeon's POV

It's a different day and I am with Yoona, Tiffany and Seohyun going to the Architecture Department because the club is going to be there.

* * *

"Ok! I am Ms.Choi and I am going to be the host today." -Ms.Choi said and we clap our hands.

"So we are going to have a game which is the Magazine Game, you will have a partner and if you are a girl your partner is a guy and if you are a guy your partner is going to be a girl. The rules are, you and your partner are going to stay in a one magazine and if you succeed not stepping into the floor and just in the magazine you win, we will have 10 rounds, each round we will flip and flip the magazine until the magazine will be small after 10 rounds! Ok, first partner!" -Ms.Choi picked the first partner.

"Okay! Taeyeon!" -Ms.Choi said and I stand at the front.

"And Jungkook!" -Ms.Choi said my partner.

I don't have problems with that because he is my cousin though.

"Second partner! Baekhyun!" -Ms.Choi said and I was shocked.

What The Hell?!!!!! Who is his partner!?

"And Yoona!" -Ms.Choi said and I just froze there but its fine, just for the first and last time.

And I will make sure that me and Jungkook are going to win, we are cousins!!!

"Ready set go!" -Ms.Choi said and me and Jungkook was so close but I didn't dared to look up.

"2nd round!"

We flip the magazine and we are just standing between our one feet.

"3rd!"

We flip the magazine again and me and Jungkook are really close but as I said, I didn't dared to look at him.

At the forth round, someone lost, and it was not us, its Baekhyun and Yoona.

"OK! As we saw it, Taeyeon and Jungkook won! Here is your prize and Yoona and Baekhyun, a penalty for you two, get inside that closet for! 5 minutes." -Ms.Choi said and I thought that would be the last time but it did not.

* * *

The event is over and I still can't forget about the moment earlier that Yoona and Baekhyun are in the same room or closet! I didn't expect if coming because at first place, Ms.Choi didn't said anything about penalties. I kinda regret being won but its fine.

* * *

Its a different day and me, Yoona and Seohyun are in the track where runners run.

"This is such a nice day!" -Seohyun said and me, Yoona smiled at her.

"I agree, eh! Is that Suzy giving Baekhyun tea?!" -I said and I immediately take a very deep look at them and I am right!

"Hey Taeyeon, stop yourself!" -Yoona said and I saw Baekhyun rejected Suzy's tea.

"Lol, I will not, don't worry. I will just look at her." -I said and I walk a little to Suzy.

"Suzy!" -I shout her name and she looked at me.

"What?!" -She asked and I looked at her deeply.

"Look out!" -I shouted because I saw a skateboard walking across Suzy.

I pushed Suzy off the way and it made my leg hurt.

I saw Baekhyun running to me.

"Are you ok?" -He asked me and I shook my head.

"I will take you to the infirmary." -He said and he carried me into a bridal style.

My heart froze and I just blushed until we made it into the infirmary.

* * *

"Your injury is not that serious, maybe it will be fine tomorrow. Baekhyun, hold Taeyeon now." -The doctor said and Baekhyun walk close to me and he hold my foot.

"Does it hurt?" -He asked and I nodded.

"Does it?" -He asked again.

"Yes!" -I said and he nodded.