Cuddles snuggles

Cuddles and snuggles

Chloe's POV

Ugh! I hate my life! I hate everything. I snuggled more into the two comfy pillows of mine. Well not everything. "Comfy there darlin?", Bucky asked me with a smile. I groaned. "I never want to leave, I don't want to go to school tomorrow, I want to stay here forever", I muttered into buckys chest. They both laughed. Steve rubber circles into my back, and Bucky kissed the top of my head.

"Well the good this is that peters going with you", he said. The only good thing about it. I groaned again. "The only good thing about it", I muttered. They laughed again. I was starting to fall asleep. Tired, very tired. Being pregnant gets you tired easily. Especially if the baby kicks you at night. Yes the baby kicks now and normally most of the time gets very excited.

"Is there enough room in there for me?", I heard Tony's voice. Mmm. Without even thinking, I grabbed him by the collar and threw him on the couch. I laid on top of him. So I could cuddle up to the three of them. Mmmm. All three scents smell so good. I felt arms wrap around my middle. I heard and felt tony chuckle. "Someone's being a cuddler today", he said kissing the top of my head. I nuzzled against Tony's neck. "I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you guys", I mumbled. He chuckled. "Don't worry baby girl, Peter will be there to protect you", he said.

I sighed and just nuzzled my nose against his neck. Mmm. "I don't want to go period, I rather stay here with you guys", I whined. All three of them chuckled. "And we would love if you stayed with us too, but your parents would kill us if we had you ditching", Bucky said. I groaned in annoyance. Fine.

I leaned up. "Kisses? Please?", I asked.

They chuckled again. "You know you never have to ask doll", Bucky said before pecking my lips. Mmm. Warm, soft and somehow taste like strawberries. I kissed back. And he pulled back too soon. So I bit his lip. I growled. I pulled back. "Your so sexy when you get like that", he said smirking at me. I growled lowly at him. "Don't do that, I hate when you pull way too soon", I said growling under my breath. He just smirked. "Yes ma'am", he taunted. I rolled my eyes. I swear sometimes, I have the three stooges as soulmates. I looked at tony. I puckered my lips to him. He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me passionately. Well damn! I forgot how much of a passionate kisser he was. But you got to love it.

I kissed him back just as passionate. We pulled back and I smirked. I looked at Bucky. "Now that is how you kiss someone", I said teasing him. He smirked and raised a eyebrow. I didn't see it coming. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and slammed his lips on mine. I squealed slightly out of surprise. I didn't expect this.

He kissed me roughly and passionately. I melted into the kiss.

I felt something flash over me. A warm feeling running through my veins. I turned the kiss into a much rougher one. I bit his lip, making him part his lips. I slithered my tongue into his mouth. Mine found his. And our tongues fought for dominance. Which surprisingly I won. He moaned when I pulled his hair back and I pulled back and surprised him with biting hard into his neck.

Mine!

Mine!

Mine!

I pulled away when I tasted a little bit of blood. I looked at the mark. It was red, but it wasn't bleeding a lot. Just a little bit. I purred. Mine. "Mine", I whispered. I looked up at him and he seemed to like that I had marked him. He brushed his cheek against mine. "Yours", he whispered back. Good, he knows where he stands. He knows He's mine and I'm his.

"And I am yours", I whispered putting my forehead to his. He nuzzled his nose against mine.

"Mine", he whispered. I smiled. "I love you James Buchanan Barnes", I whispered to him. He opened his beautiful eyes and looked into mine. "And I love you Chloe Sue Annesley", he whispered back to me. I pecked his lips before moving over to tony. I growled when I sniffed his clothing. He had another woman's scent on him. He held up his hands. "Baby girl, it's only pepper, you know pepper", he said. Ah, that's why it smelled familiar. But I still didn't like that he smelled like her. So I rubbed my face against his clothes and against his skin. "Pregnancy makes you territorial huh?", he said. I growled at him. I nipped his neck and he moaned a little. "Shut up", I growled. I then slammed my lips onto his. He hmm'd into the kiss. He moved the hair away from my neck and gripped the back of my neck. He moved me closer. I dug my nails into his back.

He opened his mouth and we fought for dominance. Again I won. I growled in victory and I sucked on his tongue. Making him moan again, but louder this time. I pulled back and growled lowly at him, before thrusting my teeth into his neck. Marking what's mine. I may have dual teeth. But I have a strong bite. He moaned and gripped my back. I didn't let go until I tasted a little bit of blood.

Mine!

Mine!

Mine!

I pulled away and looked at my masterpiece. Mmm. Red, a little bit of blood. But still noticeable. No everyone that is not one of my mates can see that he's taken. Mine!

I licked my lips and tasted a bit of blood. "Your so sexy when you get like this", he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. Idiots.

I rested my forehead on top of his. "I love you Anthony Edward Stark, even though you can be a doofus sometimes", I said softly.

He chuckled. He rubbed noses with me. "I love you Chloe Sue Annesley, always", he whispered to me. Always. They were my always and forever. I pecked his lips. "Mine", I whispered softly. He smiled at me lovingly. "I'm yours baby girl", he whispered. And I was his just as much as he was mine. "And I am yours", I whispered. I rubbed my nose against his again. "That's right your mine baby girl", he whispered back to me. I smiled. I loved when they told me I was theirs. It made me feel so loved. I pecked his lips one last time. Before moving on to Steve. My adorable Steve. Like he can do nothing wrong. We all know that isn't true. But not everyone knows.

I sniffed him. Aftershave, cologne, his shampoo, body wash, me and the others. Man does he smell good. I sniffed more. Mmm. Yummy.

I felt him rest his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Playing with the hairs on the bottom of his hairline. I got to be more careful. He was a little of a vanilla guy. But that makes me love him even more. But when I placed my lips on his, was I in a ride for my life. He placed his hands on my lower back. His hands rubbing his soulmark they laid there under my shirt. And he pushed me more into the kiss. My eyes widened. The kiss got rough and passionate. But I soon melted into the kiss. His lips opened and I tried to fight for dominance. But you can all guess who won. He's captain America for crying out loud. But having his tongue lather every bit of my mouth. Felt so good. I bit his lip, making him growl through the kiss. His hands bunched up my shirt.

I pulled back. Breathing heavily. I saw how dark his eyes were. I blushed. But I didn't back down. He was mine! I gripped his blonde hair in my hands. If he wants to get rough, then fine, so will I. I tilted his head to the side and I thrust my teeth into the side of his neck. He moaned and I heard a rip. Did he? Did he just rip my shirt? Oh well, I can get another later. I didn't let go until I tasted blood on my tongue. I pulled back and looked at the bleeding mark on his neck. I growled lowly. I approved of the way it looked.

My soulmates were graced with they're looks. But I was also graced with having them as soulmates. So any bitches that try. You better watch out. They're mine! All mine! I licked my lips. Tasting a bit of blood on my lips. I growled at him. "Mine!", I growled loudly at him. He nuzzled against my neck. He kissed my neck. "Yours", he whispered. Hell yeah you are!

I calmed down a little. "And I am yours", I whispered. I felt him smile against my neck. "Mine", he whispered. I purred, I loved this. I love having my time with them. He nuzzled against my neck. "I love you Steven Grant Rogers", I whispered to him. I felt him smile against my neck again. "I love you Chloe sue Annesley", he whispered against my neck.

I smiled. I pulled back and pecked his lips.

They were all mine and I was there's. It will always be that way.

I laid back down with Tony, so I could have them all snuggle up to me.

But what I didn't know was the itchy feeling on my ankle was no itch.