Gender Reveal

Chloe's POV

It was time, it was time to know the gender of the baby. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to find out the gender of my Baby. I mean our baby. I couldn't wait. All day I was jumping around. Excited to see what gender my miracle baby was. I couldn't wait. And I think loki couldn't either. He had a smile on his face the entire time. But now it was time. Elsa was here and she had a giant smile on her face.

I laid on the hospital like bed. I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. "You ready to know the gender of this baby?", she asked me with a smile. I smiled widely. "Yes", I said. I looked at loki and smiled. He gripped my hand in his. He placed a small kiss on my knuckles. He smiled at me. "My queen", he whispered. I felt so much love for this man. "My king", I whispered. I turned my head and smiled at the others. They were all here. And I couldn't be happier that they were. I looked back at Elsa. "We're ready", I said. She smiled and squeezed the cold gel on my belly. I shivered from the cold. She giggled a little. She then Grabbed the wand and moved it around my belly. Spreading the gel around. I heard a whooshing sound. And then the very sound that I was in love with. The baby's heartbeat. I smiled as I saw my baby on the screen. That's my baby, our baby. I squeezed Loki's hand in mine in excitement. I was so ready to know this baby's gender.

Elsa moved the wand around. It took a few minutes. "Alright, I can see the feet and the arms, the baby seems to be sucking on its thumb there", she said as she pointed to the screen. Awwww my baby. So cute. Then she moved it around again. "There it is, well Chloe your certain you want to know the baby's gender?", she asked me. I looked away from the screen and at her. I smiled.  "I'm ready", I said. She smiled back at me. She squeezed my shoulder. "Congratulations my friend, your the mother of a beautiful baby girl", she said. I gasped in happiness. "A girl?", I said in disbelief. I had tears in my eyes. I was having a baby girl. I looked back at loki to see tears in his eyes. I saw one roll down his cheeks. I wiped it away. I smiled through my tears. "Our baby girl", I whispered. He smiled through his tears and kissed my palm. "Our baby girl my queen, our princess", he whispered. Our princess. Our baby. I felt her kick. I smiled. I was so happy. My baby girl. Our baby girl. Our princess. Then I knew what to call her.

Luna.

I smiled at the screen.

I then turned to loki.

"I have a name for her already", I said. He smiled at me. "Of course you do, my queen is always thinking ahead, now what is our princesses name going to be my queen?", he asked me. I smiled at him. "Luna", I said. His eyes lit up. "The goddess of the moon, beautiful", he whispered to me. Only he would think of her being a goddess. "Luna Mae Lokidottir", he whispered. Wow. What a beautiful name. I smiled as a couple tears rolled down my cheeks. I loved it. "I love it, and I love you", I said as I tugged on his collar. I placed my lips on his for a second before pulling back. He seemed in a trance. I giggled. Elsa helped wipe the gel off my belly. I pulled my shirt back down.

"Well, I'm hungry and I want cuddles from my very gorgeous mates and a movie day, any objections?", I said with a eyebrow raised. They all smiled at me. They shook they're heads. I smiled. "Well then let's go", I said. I got up with a little help. I waddled out of the room to the living room. But before I could do that I was picked up by strong arms. "Your so beautiful my princess", Thor told me. I giggled as he carried me off to the living room. Well, if I'm living a life like this and I'm happy as ever. Well Luna Mae, your going to love your life here. Cause I know I do. And I love you with all my heart baby girl. With all my heart and soul. Mommy loves you. So much. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Besides your mommies and daddies of course. But I love you so much and I can't wait to see you. My Precious little girl. I'll do anything in my power to protect you. I promise.